• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Going to AC

• Thread starter Little Sadie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Little Sadie

I'm going to Atlantic City Sunday morning so won't be on the Sunday runs. I won't be back til late Monday so will miss that run too. Have fun!:pint:

L

Little Sadie

Thanks Elga! I would love to have some good luck! I like roulette, 21, and slots. I'll take good luck on any of those.:lol:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Elga! I would love to have some good luck! I like roulette, 21, and slots. I'll take good luck on any of those.:lol:
Hope you make out like a bandit! I feel lucky for my trip to Mt.Airy next weekend, but everytime I feel lucky I always just end up making a donation. :sad3: Let us know how you made out!

L

Little Sadie

I had a great time! I love AC. LOL! Let see, first we went to the Taj to play some before going to the Borgata to check in. I supposedly had $75 bonus slot bux to play with there. When I got there I actually had $175. Yippee! I played for 4 hours with that money and never had to use any of my own. No roulette or tables there. I was there to use my slot bux. I came out around $75 ahead too so not a bad start.

We went to the Borgata to check in and they gave me all free Borgata buffets for everyone in my party. Good thing because we were starving! That buffet was awesome. They have jumbo cocktail shrimp, rack of lamb, prime rib, clams, mussels, and my favorite part, DESSERT!! I must have had one of each. I could barely move coming out of there but managed to waddle over to the Playboy slots. Borgata gave me $50 bonus slot dollars to start. I hit a bonus on the first one and proceeded to watch Chad strip off every layer of clothing, Go Chad! LOL! I won $150 on that bonus. Chad's da man!

I only played roulette a little and never bothered with blackjack. I was having too good a time at the slots. It was a good night at the Borgata though I didn't go to bed til about 3am. :lol:

We checked out early the next day and headed over to Ballys for breakfast and playtime. I had more slot bux there and someone in my party wanted to play there. They really changed the machines there. I did try the new express roulette. That was strange. I had no luck at all at the tables or roulette so went back to slots.

Overall, had a great two days. Came home with almost double what I went with so no donation from me this time! LOL!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Overall, had a great two days. Came home with almost double what I went with so no donation from me this time! LOL!

Awesome! I love AC, it's a cool town. It's definately reshaped itself quite a bit in the previous years and it's not as ghettoish as it had gotten. Glad you doubled your money! I'm taking your luck with me on Sunday..:smooch

L

Little Sadie

Awesome! I love AC, it's a cool town. It's definately reshaped itself quite a bit in the previous years and it's not as ghettoish as it had gotten. Glad you doubled your money! I'm taking your luck with me on Sunday..:smooch
Good luck Elga! I wish I was going again/ My next AC trip won't be til Feb. :sad3: