• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Going Sad in a building

S

Steveo

Last night Ricky and Lucy went into a 5 story buidling which we have done before, nothing new. Make it to the last floor and lure misses. So I was down to 25 and Lucy was down to 36. There were 2 cogs there and so she tried to lure again and i used the cane. Cane did not work only gave her 8 points and lure misses. They decide to go after me. After taking a hit of -15 then another hit of -10 I went sad. All of a sudden Lucy goes sad too. Nothing hit's her, she just went sad and back to the playground. DOes anyone know why this happened or what caused it?

F

Flippers

Didnt know the sad bug occurred in bldgs. It's something which happens on occasion in the VP. It would have to depend on the exact sequence of events for it to occur again.

S

Steveo

Didnt know the sad bug occurred in bldgs. It's something which happens on occasion in the VP. It would have to depend on the exact sequence of events for it to occur again.
All I could tell is after I went sad she still had 43 laugh points. Then she had 0 and nothing hit her. This is like the second time this has happened when I go sad she does. I have heard of the sad bug but also just thought it was just in the VP.

S

SSniffleslam

Oh yeah, I've had it happen several times when I was a smaller toon and in 5 story law buildings on Polar Place. No fun!!

L

Little Sadie

I happnened to my a couple of days ago. The cog hit the person next to me and I got hit too. I was only on my uber so only had 15 laff to begin with. He didn't go sad but did have 15 laff taken off him too. I was in Daisy Garden when it happened but have had it happen in Donalds Dock too.

A

ATIV7220

I had it happen yesterday in the Dollar Mint. I had 20+ laff left before the final blow. I could have taken out the last cog myself and then jumped out without going sad. Instead I lost my wedding cake along with all my other gags. I didn't use it because I didn't figure I would be taken out that round. I think I've lost the wedding cake as often as I've used it.

:confused: