• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Going for Travesty this friday?

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it is cold and wet - Yes.

If the weather's good I'll be away with the tent somewhere.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love to go but i can't come for the next 3 fridays. With the overload on work in the next weeks (X-mas cards) I will have to work on saturday morning.

I would mind putting the event back up like always but it will be without me.

I could set them on saturday too then i can join. Its up to what the majority wants. :)

N

Nenime

Very cool - Travesty. :)
Of course I will join, either Friday or Saturday. Both are fine for me.

I just beg for two things:

1. High Arcane Focus
Could some nice Arcanists join me in the circle before we leave?

2. Patience
I still have a lot of problems with EC and transfering all the macros to CC will take some time. So please don't get mad at me if you see me standing there doing apparently nothing. I'm probably fighting the triumvirate of horror, namely the Lag Monster, Interface Annihilator and the Crash Causer. They don't appear everytime (what makes evaluation even harder) but if the do it's ... bad, just bad.