• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] going-away sale

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in the process of reducing storage, in preparation for an account going inactive; if anyone's interested in any of the below then make an offer before I trash it sometime after the beginning of June (there will likely also be a house for sale but I'll make a separate thread)

105 Fishing PS (2 available)

Clothing Bless Deed (7 available)

1677 mixed tailor BODs (in 4 books)
Talisman with 25% fletching bonus
Talisman with 24% fletching exceptional bonus, 20% fletching bonus

Mantra Effervescence statuette
Shimmering crystals as pictured:
shimmering crystals.png

Heritage token (20 available)
Orc ship plans: part 4 (2 available) & part 5

Daemon Bone armour - red - 2 tunics with self repair, 2 tunics without, 1 arms without

Dye tubs: normal, leather, special (2 available), black, furniture, runebook, white cloth (2 available), metallic cloth

Bone machete x14
Acid proof rope x53
Spider slayer musical instruments x5 (good for Navrey!)
Snake charmer flute x2 (157 & 176 charges)

Last edited:

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Further updates from the weekend's tidying; started trashing things I don't think will sell, so shout quick if you do want something :)

HaYl0

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
interested in both tailor and blacksmith bod books. Along with one of each of your dye tubs. PM with prices?

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No idea about prices so just make me an offer, the smith BODs are Drake's as he was first to post but the list is otherwise up to date so tailor BODs and dye tubs still available