• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] "Godly" Splitnering Weapons?

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your fork and kryss will fetch alot, the knife not so much, price wise well alot for a start, all depends on buyer

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I have seen equal kryss and fork here in the high hundret millions if not a billion..
I guess you will get the right bids in if you want to sell it...200 Mil to 1 Billion each...
Everything is possible..

B-rad

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm very interested in the kryss willing to buyout is there a reserved price? ICQ me at 616716292

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm very interested in the kryss willing to buyout is there a reserved price? ICQ me at 616716292
I'm sure a lot of us feel the same way... So he should do a "auction" if he would like to get top $

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry guys, but i was just asking for price checks. ATM, none of these weapons are for sale.
No Andy we're the trade community you must sale. It's forbidden that you don't sale. *zombie voice* youuuuu muuust saleeeee youuuuu muuust saleeeee youuuuu muuust saleeeee youuuuu muuust saleeeee youuuuu muuust saleeeee

B-rad

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
20 xfer tokens for the kryss, simple no moderator needed, let me know

Last edited:

Andy316

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, was thinking of playing again. Has prices gone done on these? A lot has changed since like last year