• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Goblin Alliance Attacks New Magincia, Skara Brae next

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Be warned that there will be a reaction to any attacks against New Magincia - one that you will find unpleasant.

WildStar
Governor of New Magincia

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Be warned that there will be a reaction to any attacks against New Magincia - one that you will find unpleasant.

WildStar
Governor of New Magincia
As Goblin Ambassador I will make sure this gets passed along. However in the future I recommend using smaller words, written in crayon with illustrations done in finger paint.

I'm not entirely sure the goblins would understand the concept of "unpleasant" even if it came up and bit them in their crusty buttflaps

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
As Goblin Ambassador I will make sure this gets passed along. However in the future I recommend using smaller words, written in crayon with illustrations done in finger paint.

I'm not entirely sure the goblins would understand the concept of "unpleasant" even if it came up and bit them in their crusty buttflaps
Then I guess you will have to apply some effort in doing your job Ambassador. I have no plans to use smaller words or to draw picture in crayon.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Then I guess you will have to apply some effort in doing your job Ambassador. I have no plans to use smaller words or to draw picture in crayon.

*Shrugs* Suit yourself, but once the Great Goblin Domination is complete that is how all official correspondence will be handled.

On a concilliatory note I will mention that you might wish to prepare your city against phase 2 of the New Magincia invasion, currently in the planning stages. As I understand it, it has something to do with large bowls of bean soup and lit torches

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So they have New Magincia in their sights, ey?

*ransacks his family's coffers and sends a fortune in gold, opals and indelible oil paints to the goblin rebels, along with a note written in crayon*

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So they have New Magincia in their sights, ey?

*ransacks his family's coffers and sends a fortune in gold, opals and indelible oil paints to the goblin rebels, along with a note written in crayon*

Does Aloueee know you're doing this to the people *points to self* who took you in and cared for you when you needed it most?

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does Aloueee know you're doing this to the people *points to self* who took you in and cared for you when you needed it most?
As those same people were responsible for my unfortunate state and the disintegration of my family - indeed, my entire social caste - I feel justified in my treacherous act. If I can claim some responsibility for Valek Typhoon's fleet being doused in technicolour goblin excrement, then, Lady Amber, I will feel that my life has had some meaning.

If you are worried about your property, Lindae has kindly offered to foot the bill for any damages caused to your specific place of residence. *nods politely*

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
-I mean, ah, yes, of course, you are like a daughter to me, my gold is your gold. *stalks off, muttering under his breath*

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If one single flower or plant is in any way damaged.... I will take Ric Flair's hat and hit you with it.

Mrsbug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
me tinks dat dese inbasions r's on holdz till wees bee motibated teal dat timz just hols up yoos horsiez ....mees In nos mooze ta gitz in da game. *looks at reeky* blamez himz
buttz allz beez goos.