• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Go Post on stratics loser!" - Sargon

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright. I will.

So here I am...bored as all ****...so i figure..why not go to moonglow and mess with -T-? So i run around there house about 5 times spamming my "waxxed" macro I gots and then they all coming running after me trying to dismount me etc. I made -7- ENTIRE CIRCUITS AROUND MOONGLOW. before they dismounted me. And then I almost made it another ENTIRE CIRCUIT. Before they could kill me. be advised, they were ALL mounted BUT me.

Jesus you are pathetic.

And then they go "owned! go post on stratics loser!"

So i figured I would. Anyone else wanna take fun in this game of mine? I seriously couldnt stop laughing as I imagined the jelly rolls on Sargon's face turning bright red with anger as I spammed my macro the entire 10minutes they chased me.

Good mood lifter.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blood Raven , I also think you watch too many Soap Operas...

What's up with all the drama ?! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

i love how the worst pvpers in uo talk the most and make the most **** up.. there was three of us (preacher, mino, sargon) moron learn to count.. 2 of us were on foot dismounting (mino, sargon). i was on my tamer without my pet because he couldent keep up with your uber running skills. your dumbass died within 5 seconds of hitting the ground rofl. the one part of this story that is true was me telling him to go talk **** on stratics because thats all hes good at. i was right. so keep making up stories Mr. Dickenson.

p.s. anybody who would brag about running like a chicken with their head cut off has really got some issues and majorly lacks skill. i think you and alexander/angerisagift should shack up youd be perfect for eachother.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

3 pts for 5minutes of me laughing my ass off is MORE then worth it when im bored =)
you mean 3 points and 20 minutes? oh wait your used to sitting in hosues and doing nothing.. my bad.. musta been nice to stretch your legs.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you mean 3 points and 20 minutes? oh wait your used to sitting in hosues and doing nothing.. my bad.. musta been nice to stretch your legs.

Yawn. Crappy gank is crappy. You could never, have never and will never 1v1 me in the field fatty. Your jelly would get in the way of the fighting.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

You could never, have never and will never 1v1 me in the field fatty..
your absolutly right, because everytime you see me you run into the house. just face the music bud you cant pvp. you could never, have never and will never fight anybody 1 vs 1. but will just "run around thier house about 5 times spamming waxxed."

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yawn. Crappy gank is crappy. You could never, have never and will never 1v1 me in the field fatty. Your jelly would get in the way of the fighting.
Since the days of =I= he has never been able to 1v1. :thumbup:

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

not sure, nor do i care who you are. but im up for 1 vs 1 anytime.. win or lose.
if you go look at the old screen shots thread youll see my link to my 1 vs 1's there. then you can eat your words.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

not sure, nor do i care who you are. but im up for 1 vs 1 anytime.. win or lose.
if you go look at the old screen shots thread youll see my link to my 1 vs 1's there. then you can eat your words.

you pvped with a hyriu bokuto and a ninjia in =I= you have never been good lol. maybe out of 300 u killed me 5 times on a disarm archer...

LOL u baddie :D

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

youll see a few of those are of you cryright.. one of me killing cloud and his buttbuddy fallen tear 2 vs 1 on my mage when i was in -I-. fact is were both good pvpers dood (*cough* even tho i dont use as many crutches *cough*) and its really sad that you have such a big ego you cant just admit it.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

youll see a few of those are of you cryright.. one of me killing cloud and his buttbuddy fallen tear 2 vs 1 on my mage when i was in -I-. fact is were both good pvpers dood (*cough* even tho i dont use as many crutches *cough*) and its really sad that you have such a big ego you cant just admit it.
lol on the field u wont beat any mage in our guild, not even pure mage.. we have about 10 active members only 20 pvp mages on pacific.. u might rank
18th lol.... and fyi cloud sucked in I

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

lol on the field u wont beat any mage in our guild, not even pure mage.. we have about 10 active members only 20 pvp mages on pacific.. u might rank
18th lol.... and fyi cloud sucked in I
i never claimed to be a great mage.. where did this come from? ima dexer at heart everybody who knows me knows that. but im a man of many hats. you give me anything and ill figure out how to do it competently. but im done having this conversation with you. your a biased elitest who honeslty doesnt deserve my time or respect.
and fyi, i was the one in -I-, he was in /r/. he couldent cut it in -I-.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sargon i dont know why your talking **** about one v one's

I put you down the other day when you thought you where cool on your tactics bushido mage

It was acctually quite hillairous, you always talked **** to me then i said after the duel get smacked and you straight up told me "YOU HAX YOU HAX NO IT DOESNT COUNT YOU HAX"

XION can comfirm this he was there watching me pwn you

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

at least i state facts instead of relying on half truthes and pure fiction in order to defend my posistion. i dont come here to talk ****, unlike many of you. i came here to defend my guild against the constant bombardment of banter which seems to keep the majority of you entertained while we are busy being a successful guild. keep up the good work tho guys, at least your good at something.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

sargon even guild fights any day we'll see whos the better out of the two
you really think an even fight could determine who has a better guild? i think your missing something here. just because goo! can field more hacking tamers than m, doesnt mean goo! is a better guild. sorry bud try again.

S

suprshadow

ok so what did you want, 5v5 No tamers? You act like if M and GOO didn't use any tamers that you would want a field fight..... which is exactly what you would not do.

As for our "half" truths.... Everything said about your guild is true. The 4v15 which supr won at and the 4v13 which GOO won. Just because you come on here and say " your lying" doesn't make it a lie, makes you look like a moron.

But hey, I am sure if you wanted to field 5-10 M, Kryite would glady match the same number of people and field fight you guys with no tamers. Just say when.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

actualy we fight goo all the time and win.. weve taken several spawns form goo even after they've called in other guilds to help them.. the fact of the matter is any 5 goo! without tamers vs our top 5 would be a good fight.. even if we did lose, which might be probable. i think you guys get so caught up in talking **** about M, you forget how good some of our members actually are.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

names? am i missing something?
well since everybody wants to focus on mages ill name a few that are in |M|.

Zex
PK Action Barbie
Califooya
New York
Stugottz
Mino
Chushingura

off the top of my head.

S

suprshadow

well since everybody wants to focus on mages ill name a few that are in |M|.

Zex
PK Action Barbie
Califooya
New York
Stugottz
Mino
Chushingura

off the top of my head.
Zex = No good
Pk= pretty decent
Cali= No good
NY = good
Stu= doesnt he owe ppl like 80 mil in duels? BAD
Mino= bad
Cush??= which one theres like 6 of them on this shard.

Sooo overall two decent players... right. i guess M is top notch...

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hahaha he owes more like 100m ++

Cali is bad man he asked for a one v one and ran hardcore redlined.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

hahaha he owes more like 100m ++

Cali is bad man he asked for a one v one and ran hardcore redlined.
we'll have to settup a duel next time cali is on.. because if he ran from you redlined i guarantee you it wasnt 1 vs 1. he doesnt run form duels. the odds of you beating him ina 1 vs 1 duel is problaby about 20% if that.

S

suprshadow

lol, wow first day saragon comes back, he brings back yet again a thread that was dead.... you would think you learned the first time doing that is never a smart thing for you.

Set it off would be by far the best mage in M if he ever joined... but the kid is smart enough not to waste his time. secondly, i will let you correct me if i am wrong but isnt cali a necro/mage i dont think i have seen him pure mage once.

Only knowing how to necro/mage is weak. Pure mage FTW

S

suprshadow

lol necro mage is less spells then pure.

honeslty, no point in having resist in nerco duels. Omen cancels out that skill, basically.

A half ******** kid could honestly watch one duel of a necro mage and actually be half decent dueler. it takes no skill.

This is coming from a person who loved necro duels when i first came back to UO but after being back for a bit i realized how dumb it was and how much more skill pure is.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zex = No good
Pk= pretty decent
Cali= No good
NY = good
Stu= doesnt he owe ppl like 80 mil in duels? BAD
Mino= bad
Cush??= which one theres like 6 of them on this shard.

Sooo overall two decent players... right. i guess M is top notch...

Solid list only zex is decent imo. Also Mino plays from out of the country, he's pretty good considering his connection issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.