• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GM'ed Mining Today!

G

I realize that many of you have done it already, some even a few times, but I had to let everyone know that there is a new GM miner on Catskills! Hallabamzwammie GM'ed mining in the wee hours early this morning while digging up iron ore!

On the way there, I encountered some genuinely nice people, and I wanted to thank them for their help. I also encountered a few programmed miners. I wanted to thank them for renewed faith in GM assistance.

Excited, I took out my packie and fire beetle to make my first long-term mining run in Brit. After about 2 hours, I was ready to call it a night when I ran into a friendly blue who decided to assist me by taking all of the heavy ore my packy was carrying. It was about that time that I realized that I travelled a couple of steps too far and the guards couldn't hear me call them. My new-found friend brought along 2 other friends who tried to take my life as well. Ah, well, at least I got out of there with my mining gloves intact.

Overall, it was a fun night, full of excitement. It reminds me of the days before Trammel, when you were free game to all reds. I didn't have a crafter then, but it was still fun!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it...

G

Congratulations!!!!! Have fun mining up those gems and Blackrock.

R

Redrum1

So do your arms hurt fom mining all the ore yet? Congrats and welcome to the club!