• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GM or above Spellweavers for Arcane Circle

• Thread starter Resu Cigam
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Resu Cigam

Greetings,

I am a Legendary Spellweaver who always seems to be looking for other to make a Arcane Circle. If you are GM or better in Spellweaving, leave your ICQ# here and we can look for each other when trying to make a circle.

I am 497327912.

Thanks,

Minax

S

Still Frame

Greetings,

I am a Legendary Spellweaver who always seems to be looking for other to make a Arcane Circle. If you are GM or better in Spellweaving, leave your ICQ# here and we can look for each other when trying to make a circle.

I am 497327912.

Thanks,

Minax
I should have a GM+ in a few days that can help you out. 212016897

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I should have a GM+ in a few days that can help you out. 212016897
you must be at like 95 ... a few days of hardcore weaving ought to get you to gm! ;)

My ICQ is 279403173 BTW - weaving is currently at 107.something :)

~CrazyUsername guy~

S

Still Frame

you must be at like 95 ... a few days of hardcore weaving ought to get you to gm! ;)

My ICQ is 279403173 BTW - weaving is currently at 107.something :)

~CrazyUsername guy~
I hope u meant at 95...with a full time job and obligations...cuz imm im at 85 with no current tasks. (graduated last friday, home sick with pnemonia)

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope u meant at 95...with a full time job and obligations...cuz imm im at 85 with no current tasks. (graduated last friday, home sick with pnemonia)
mostly kidding - just takes forever to gain :) and I have a full time job with other obligations (girlfriend already thinks I am a "nerd" for playing the game, don't need to blow her off for it :) Thank goodness she likes "nerds"!) and less than a couple hours to play every other day... you know - the usual :)

R

RichDC

If you need a circle find someone in DC* to ask for you,

We regulaly have about 7 gm+ sw's regularly get 5's (no-one wants to pay for a 6!) but ask and well try to get you.

S

Still Frame

mostly kidding - just takes forever to gain :) and I have a full time job with other obligations (girlfriend already thinks I am a "nerd" for playing the game, don't need to blow her off for it :) Thank goodness she likes "nerds"!) and less than a couple hours to play every other day... you know - the usual :)
Hehe isnt it awesome finding a girl who actually LIKES your nerd side? My gfs learning uo, getting very into the x-men movies (some of my favorites), punisher...all the marvel stuff :p

R

RichDC

Im in the UK so i can try and shout :p

I only tend to read the boards at work (passes the time) but if you see any DC* member (especially blanc de blanc: check tram spawns or mel, and Shady: as before) they im sure will happily say in guild chat and youll get circles.