• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GM Lockpicker breaking picks

• Thread starter Jon the Fisherman
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

Jon the Fisherman

I went to Yew Crypts to pass some time. I broke a lockpick trying to pick a chest. I'm GM Lockpicking. I haven't broken a pick on these...well since i was in the 60's or 70's. Can't remember. I am getting some more lockpicks so i'm not sure about any extra loot or any other info as of yet.

J

Jon the Fisherman

I have broken picks or failed to pick several chests that were in the past picked 100% of the time. I know Lockpicking requirements are different for the treasure chests now but these are dgn chests or roadside garrison chests. I'm not complaining. Just pointing it out.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I agree with you, It's very annoying with the current treasure chests to see a potential artifact explode to dust because I failed to open the chest.. I'm GM! *cries*