• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GM Fletcher - Mondains Legacy

G

Ok,
I GMed my fletcher from 40 in like 20 hours. Wich isnt great BUT considering all I did was happy.
Mondains has made this great:
1st I talked my friend into lumberjacking for me, this was done by telling him I would split procceds from the quests.

I followed standard template od bows, crossbows, comp bows, heavy xbows and repeaters.

We got 8 pack horses, I kept 6 he kept 2. Now all of the things u make except for the comp bows are used for the heartwood quests.

I filled up my 6 pack horses, we went to heartwood and filled the quests, this gave my friend a break lol.

I got to say, we got some nice tally's and 4 runic kits 1 oak 3 ash and 1 heartwood.

We sold the comp bows.

Now yumis can be better than repeaters to gain but there is no quest for the Yumi.

Good Luck!

G

Oh ya one other thing, 3 of the kits came from the heavy bows. Prolly just luck but figured id let ya know that.