• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Gloves of Feudal Grip Recipe [ATL] - 200mil

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Selling this for 200mil. It's on Atlantic. PM or leave a message here.

Last edited:

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a question.... considering the Midnight bracers sell for more than the Feudal grips, you will never be able to make profit on an investment of 200m for a recipe... I just need to understand this pricetag?? I would say around 5-10m maks?

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess prices shift.. 1 week ago I bought Feudals at 35m and sold my Midnight bracers for 39m on ATL vendor.
But stilll.. you need to sell 20 Feudals to break even in your calculation :)

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I priced the recipe based on previous threads:

These previously sold for 250+mil. Demand does shift so I lowered price.

Selling Armor - Gloves of feudal grip recipe
[Discussion] - Ended --

Feudal Grips can be seen on VS for 40mil. It routinely sells out. Not surprised since it is the best artifact piece for PvM dexxers.

It's an investment for sure. If you can pay off the recipe in 10-15 gloves, then every glove after that is an easy 10mil for very little effort. Just gotta find the gloves to buy on VS. Even in real life, you gotta put in an initial investment to a business before you start to see profits. =)

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Even if you had the recipe you probably wouldn't make any money. You need the gauntlets of nobility which like the midnight bracers for the cuffs or the archmage, are most likely harder to get than the actual item itself. The blood of the dark father and the other items needed are also expensive and that is if your able to craft the piece without failing. I am not sure if you resources are used up if you fail but it still wouldn't be worth gathering all the need items to make. I don't really see the desire for these other than the damage increase but is that worth sacrificing a slot without mana increase in it? The lack of mana will make it hard to do special attacks which would probably offset the damage increase you get from the gloves.

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
The lack of mana will make it hard to do special attacks which would probably offset the damage increase you get from the gloves.
What kind of suit are you running? What artifact piece do you think is better than Gloves of Feudal Grip?

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Sorry... mixed it with the Archmage cuffs... but my point is the same :)