• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Glorious Soldiers of the ZÖG EMPIRE

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThraximusZog

Many have lost faith in recent years here on Sonoma..mostly due to lack of leadership.. please let me explain...

Myself (The god damn emperor) and my various warlords and generals over the years have REAL LIVES..thus.. no time anymore to play this game (besides who would want to play in a game of hacks and %$%'s)

Comrades whom have been loyal to me and the high command over the years that still play.. I am at a lost for words.. your loyalty to me and the empire has ..uh.. exceeded my expectations of you. There is still honor and dignity left in PVP..but only in ex-Zog comrades loyal and adaptable to the times and age of modern pvp. (hacks)

To hack a dead game means nothing..but this is my game.. our game.. has EA finally killed it with this patch? We hang on like fanatics to a game full of lies, corruption, and greed...plus hacks and scams on a level I have not seen since the rise of the HK guilds on Sonoma (and "other" servers) ?

most of you hate me and my guild (the ZOG) for years of propaganda and hate directed towards us for our brutality and victories from past guilds you have spawned from and learned the tales of whatever guild tells them about me and the ZOG...Scam artist, con artist, PK, murders, Virtual...gods..! whatever you wish to call us (mostly I dig the last one) I could careless.. history is always written by the victors in RL and on UO.. ZOGs know the truth, most of you drama queens who spew out the hate never even bothered to understand another playstyle than your own..for that I salute you..I wish more fanatics of my era still played and followed that creed..we could rule the world all over again.

It is with sorrow and heavy heart that I of all people, Emperor Thraximus De'Lourn Zog'imus the 1st end the reign of Zog Imperial on Sonoma (my home server for over a decade) Most of you know I am a supporter of the old ways...this game has been fun for many years after the golden age of Sonoma (1998-03). I have butchered well over 4 thousand people and my guild was once hailed as the worst and best guild on Sonoma. We have won a great deal of many wars and conquered the last of all remaining player towns and kingdoms on Sonoma...I would think guilds like PAS would have taken down the system of playstyle we excelled at...though by destroying these player towns I assume we were in-fact the downfall of western Sonomian civilization, and gave rise to various un-loyal guilds like (Modern) COP, Scam, FL, FO_O, WAKA, MOO..and all those other tram guilds currently in existence...SAL,KOOR,HELP, KmR (with respect to its leader..an ex-ZOG like many guild leaders). We have made our mark on this game and let it be known that not even the newest of players shall forget the name ZÖG! We were once princes and gods of an era filled with promise and hope..empires and kingdoms.. everything made for and by the player..an MMO with the ideals of your own imagination. If you have thought about it, you could make it so. I leave my jewel Sonoma now...The remains of my glorious empire that have all but lost faith in our cause..due to hacks and other virtual socialized things...ZOG is in your hands.. My loyal comrades, my loyal warlords...the future of ZOG is in your hands..... ZOG speed my friends....

...I have lead so many guilds..all finished in a Wagnerian sense.. START, CLIMAX, ENDING...this guild however..is in the hands of my followers... you know what I ask of you, you know what must be done.. We were always ZOG, always the empire! Fight on and kill in the name of victory and order! Let not our empire fade into the endless night..let other peoples dreams and hope fade in our path as we carve out a modern empire for all to see and fear! It is in your hands now as I go silently into the darkness from where I came....

Duty and loyalty has always been everything for us, never forget who you are and what you can accomplish in your short time here on Ultima Online. Fight til the bitter end comrades.. No mercy to the weak!

((end of RP post))

My account runs dry at the end of this year...there will be no Emperor or Zog Empire in 2010 on Sonoma...unless....you....

-Emperor Thraximus De'Lourn Zog'imus the 1st, Zog Overlord and founder of the empire in 1998-

((Note: let it be know that if anyone fights with one of these idiots who hack and ally with 90% of the server, you are just as weak and cowardly as the rest. No ZOG shall ally with these inferior people, you will kill them all with no mercy..or you are just as weak as these d-list pvpers in modern uo))

J

JocelynofSonoma

Again? You big silly..... Don't tease me..... *grins*

T

ThraximusZog

yawn all you want, you still have read it!! and now you cannot unread it!!!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read the first and last line...I know the innner is just you babling about how you claim to own sonoma. That everyone on Sonoma hacks and cheats. The usual. O well. Was fun while you were around I guess.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't even make it thru the first line. Realized who was writing it and instantly fell asleep.

T

ThraximusZog

Sonoma 08-09: a shard of backstabbers and liars who will do anything to "win" at pvp. This includes massive hacks, and the trammies support them, thus one and the same. A shard of ****ty pvpers who need hacks and programs to kill anyone.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sigh*

Lets not mention hacks, cheats, or anything else of that nature here on the boards.

Not even in the pvp thread is this allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.