• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Glad to hear....

V

Vyal

Glad to hear about the new expansion (that will never come out) but what about the people using exploits to get 2 special moves off at once in pvp and hitting for 70 + dmg? when that cap is 35? I have 135 HP all 70's max DCI and i'm getting one shotted to 10% HP from a guy with a bokuto on a a dog he doesn't even have to hop off the dog to kill me? Two weeks ago he would hit me for 8dmg what gives? Or archers that are doing 70dmg running shots in the same way? Of course we put those bugs on hold while ya'll coem out with new plants and a expansion that is going to suck as bad as everything else UO devs do?

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not a good idea to post after getting PK'd (or when you are still bitter about it). When you do, your post ends up sounding like a rant and it just gets moved to UHALL's Graveyard (aka S&R).

V

Vyal

My posts never stay up long enough for any devs to actually get to read them, I page gm's nothing happens I stay number 11 in que all day. I post about new exploits and hacks and exectly how they are done to the T this included the dupes and running shot exploits as well as a bunch of other ones and I get suspended from stratics. Big joke lol hahaha :coco::coco::coco:

BTW it's posted how it's posted so I dont get suspended for another week. I could explain exactly how it's done as well as how people are dupin bods, healin up like they are leeching life from parasitic poison, and doing two specials at once but i'll just get suspended or banned so...

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are mis-informed about the damage cap. The only thing in PvP that is hard-capped at 35 is direct damage AKA armor ignore. Anything that hits against your resists is only capped by the weapon damage range and how much DI you can rack up with tactics, anatomy, lumberjacking, strength and external Damage Increase (capped at 100% for PvP). It can also be modified by Consecrate Weapon to target to your lowest resist.

I have a char that has 120 tactics, GM anat and lumberjacking, str 107, and item DI of 88 swinging an ornate axe (at 1.5s no less) and I can hit a SINGLE crushing blow (no hit spell as it messes up crushing blow) for as much at 80 hp damage, depending on the other person's resists. I average around 30-40 on a regular (no special) hit and between 40 and 50 on a crushing blow.

Concussion Blow is another baddie ... if you have alot of dex or alot of mana and are low on either, a concussion blow will hit you for HUGE damage.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's not a good idea to post after getting PK'd (or when you are still bitter about it). When you do, your post ends up sounding like a rant and it just gets moved to UHALL's Graveyard (aka S&R).
Bro he is always, and I mean ALWAYS gettined killed. ALWAYS. Be it on his dismount tamer or his spellweave archer... That is if he isnt running across Sosaria or Hiding in a house/zone.

A

archite666

Perhaps people would listen to what you have to say if you didnt make up lies all the time.

Thats right guy remember me? I'm one of the guys from siege perilous, remember when you tried to say you gmed your skills in two days and killed everyone you saw? But then couldnt even tell us your char name?

Did you ever think you could live that down? Let me tell you something "Mr. I think I can break the code of the game and somehow gm skills in two days on a shard that only allows 2.1 gains a day in a skills after 80!"

People remember the ignorant things you post, and dont bother paging gms about exploits, its not their job, that is for the DEV team and the higher ups to fix.

R

Richtor Darkbane

Hey! You fooled me, I thought you were glad about something and come to find out it's just another PvP balance rant!

:postcount:

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Glad to hear about the new expansion (that will never come out) but what about the people using exploits to get 2 special moves off at once in pvp and hitting for 70 + dmg? when that cap is 35? I have 135 HP all 70's max DCI and i'm getting one shotted to 10% HP from a guy with a bokuto on a a dog he doesn't even have to hop off the dog to kill me? Two weeks ago he would hit me for 8dmg what gives? Or archers that are doing 70dmg running shots in the same way? Of course we put those bugs on hold while ya'll coem out with new plants and a expansion that is going to suck as bad as everything else UO devs do?
I'd say something is going on I actually saw a GM the other night...like show up and deal with a scripter....Looks like they might be serious about SA cause they appear to be cleaning house lately.