• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] GL to ATL & CAT to ATL transfer service. vouch needed.

nallez

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I need to xfer 22 items from GL to ATL.
I also need xfer for 20+ items from CAT to ATL.

Post me your price for each shard.

vouch needed for the xferrer.

Last edited:

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need to xfer 22 items from GL to ATL.
I also need xfer for 20+ items from CAT to ATL.

Post me your price for each shard.

vouch needed for the xferrer.
I can do both shards if you like. I have transfer shields to GL and another account has shields to Cats and Atlantic.

So, it would be a little round about, but if you're in no huge hurry I can transfer to GL, get together the items I need to move, get your items then move back to Napa 24 hours later.

Then transfer your items to Cats, gather my items and 24 hours later transfer them to Atlantic.

I believe Nabin and a few others here would be willing to vouch for me. The charge would be nothing, it won't really cost me anything and it's trips I'll make eventualy anyway.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My ICQ # is 275 238 944

I should be home about 4:30 to 5:00 Pac time this evening. I'll do the transfer to GL from the office today. That way I can get both of our goods ready this evening and transfer back to Napa tomorrow.

We should be able to finish up before the weekend is over;)

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ooops

The love of my life :) just informed me that we're going to a friends house for dinner. So I'll be home a little later than usual, most likely 7:00 or 8:00 Pac time.
Been married long enough not to argue, I never win those anyway ;)

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nallez , I'm home now give me a shout if you're ready to move from GL. I'll transfer from there tomorrow, then to Cats from Napa

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nallez, you haven't contacted me yet. If you still want a transfer from GL, I plan on leaving GL in approx 3 hours.
If you've changed your mind No problem, you don't know me. There are several on this board that would vouch for me, but I don't plan to round them up. It's up to you to decide, makes no difference to me.

Ken

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll vouch for Ken for what its worth. I've never had nor heard of a problem with their honesty.

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ken, I'll need a lift from Pacific. I saw you mentioned it, if there is room/cost... lemme know. Thanks

I too can vouch for her, very friendly and trustworthy person :)

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Assia ;)

Alexander, I'll be transfering from Pac either next weekend or the following weekend. If you can wait that long, no problem. There is no cost, I'm using shield transfer tokens so they don't cost me anything.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Assia ;)

Alexander, I'll be transfering from Pac either next weekend or the following weekend. If you can wait that long, no problem. There is no cost, I'm using shield transfer tokens so they don't cost me anything.
Sure thing! Just PM me when it's close to time! Thanks :)