• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] GL Full Soulstone Token

• Thread starter OneLastBreath
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

OneLastBreath

How much are these worth on Great Lakes.

Full stone token, not frag.

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought 2 for 4 mill each on Europa. Should give you an idea.

O

OneLastBreath

*UPDATE*

According to what I'm being told around Brit bank on GL, they are going for 10-12 million.

Does that seem high?

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That seems to be about the price they go for on Napa. Must be a bunch around tho, cause I believe they cost $20.00 from UO stores, so I'd think they should go for closer to 20 million.

Oh well, never any real rime or reason to prices (sometimes).

Good Luck with your sale ;)

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, they're only $10 for them on the UO Stores, just buy the Legacy token for $9.99 and you can get the soulstone token, the Hooded Shroud of Shadows or a Charger of the Fallen, you're choice with each token.

O

OneLastBreath

Actually, they're only $10 for them on the UO Stores, just buy the Legacy token for $9.99 and you can get the soulstone token, the Hooded Shroud of Shadows or a Charger of the Fallen, you're choice with each token.
I sad that to a person at the bank and they said that's for a person who wants to pay cash. People who deal in gold will pay 12 million.

I'm gonna list mine on at 15 million and see what I can get.

I have 9 so if people buy them and get more from their vendor, fine. 15 million each is plenty for me.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh... thanks for the correction! The pricing makes sense then, again thanks for correcting me.:thumbsup::blushing:

B

blust4

I sad that to a person at the bank and they said that's for a person who wants to pay cash. People who deal in gold will pay 12 million.

I'm gonna list mine on at 15 million and see what I can get.

I have 9 so if people buy them and get more from their vendor, fine. 15 million each is plenty for me.
I have bought about 20 of them in the last month. Don't know why the price of soulstone plunge in the last 30 days. I normally pay 6m, no more than 7m. The price is available on Atlantic, Baja, Origin and Pacific.

I kind of follow the price of soulstones because I bought many of them. When Green ones came out, it was $29. Over time the price plunged to $19 then stablized. But when blue ones came out, soulstones could be bought at $12 on EBAY. But as supplies diminished, the price was going back to $20. Then EBAY banned sales of virtual items. Luna vendors sold them at 15m first. (At that time, 1m UO gold = $2) But the price went down gradually. I often saw them selling at 7m to 12m in the past 2 years. But recently it could be bought as low as 5m. Right now Luna vendors pricing them at 9m can't sell them. So 15m is a no-no I think. But then again, when anyone put one for sale at 6m or 7m, I immediately bought them.