• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] GL Event Pentagram 1 of 25

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Selling 8/26 EM Event Pentagram from Great Lakes. Item is located on ATL.

Event Pentagram Placed.png

The auction will close on Sunday at 1:00pm EST
10 minute rule applies.
Please post all bids in this thread

Buyout: 350mil
Current Bid: 300mil by Daegan

Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
La-Coka-Nostra, thank you for the offer. I'm looking to sell this by the end of the weekend, but was hoping for more than 200mil given other sale prices on the forum. If there is more interest I may decide to turn this into an auction.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
make it an auction and that will create the interest. the others sold for 375-400m, set a buyout for around there and see where the bids take it otherwise.

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have decided to turn this thread into an auction and have updated the initial post.

@La-Coka-Nostra your offer was prior to the thread being an auction, please let me know if you would like to place a bid.

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Friendly reminder that the auction will end today at 1pm EST. Currently Daegan has the top bid at 300 mil. Thanks!

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Auction closed. Sold to Daegan for 300mil! I will reach out to you shortly