• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GL and Harrys

L

landon27

I was wondering does anyone do harrowers anymore besides at 4am on a sunday. I have been threw the star room every day at new times late early etc. I never see them being and when was the last anyone saw more 40 people on screen. I remember when D^G would do a harry and bc would raid then bth would raid on top of them then FS! and tdr I think. The great fights don't happen. We used to fight for hours for a harry now I don't think anyone does lord oaks very much for that last skull.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was wondering does anyone do harrowers anymore besides at 4am on a sunday. I have been threw the star room every day at new times late early etc. I never see them being and when was the last anyone saw more 40 people on screen. I remember when D^G would do a harry and bc would raid then bth would raid on top of them then FS! and tdr I think. The great fights don't happen. We used to fight for hours for a harry now I don't think anyone does lord oaks very much for that last skull.
I take it you werent at fire last night...concerning the seeing 40 people on the screen....

L

landon27

Thats nothing I have seen over 80 on a screen 40 used to the number the bc crew would bring when they fought bth. the shard used to come.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats nothing I have seen over 80 on a screen 40 used to the number the bc crew would bring when they fought bth. the shard used to come.
BTH went to Origin when it opened up 4 years ago, sorry but your comments hold no water, Nixon siad he was not a crook, just becasue something is said does not mean it is not true

Why not check Origin where you were in BTH at, or maybe Legends when you went there with your BFF to farm scrolls because BC would kill you anytime you went out on a hail mary hopeing to do a champ

I remember when Landon was the UBER ist UO PVPer

L

landon27

First of all BTH did not go 4 years ago i think it was about 3 maybe longer you could be right. I never went to legends I don't think and as far as bc killing me your right if i by my self went to do a spawn I would get killed prob by the spawn much less bc. ANd yeah sometimes bc would bring more then us it happens they will take anyone. But since Sir Bart left to spike what I think about him he could hold the guild together and they where winning. He made the game more fun cause he was a good gm just the worst pvper in uo history. But generals don't have to be good soliders just good commanders. And now a days about anyone could kill me to much in the game has changed. I still miss the days of 4/6 mages where fights would last like 20 seconds like 20 mins. The only reason I wanted to join a spawn guild was not the money or scrolls I am maxed almost 100 percent on all my guys anyway. I just miss the fight. I do show sometimes to make a bit of chaos in the fights I just miss the big fights thats what made you fun