• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] GL 11/18 Event, A Dainty Delicate Dolly (1/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Item is on Great Lakes, Gold accepted on Atlantic.
Asking 300m.

Creates a healing sound and sparkles when double clicked. (Select picture to hear sound)

Last edited:

Exploit_SX

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't undercut anyone, I was the second person to post theirs. And in the future, don't ever post on one of my threads again. Be that to buy/sell/whatever. You're an immature ass without any class.
You were NOT the second person to post theirs! You were more like the fourth or fifth person to make your post. The rest of us posted the price as 500 mill and you decided to undercut everyone else. How can you sit there and claim you were the second person to post when they're all time stamped lol... I WILL post on your thread again in the future if you decide to do something underhanded again and undercut everyone. Thank you and good night!!

Last edited:

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
You were NOT the second person to post theirs! You were more like the fourth or fifth person to make your post. The rest of us posted the price as 500 mill and you decided to undercut everyone else. How can you sit there and claim you were the second person to post when they're all time stamped lol... I WILL post on your thread again in the future if you decide to do something underhanded again and undercut everyone. Thank you and good night!
When I posted mine, there was one AUCTION post. When I finished posting I was the second. about 10 minutes later I found the item drop count and I modified my post's title to reflect that. Which changes the timestamps. You can ask any of the moderators to verify this on my behalf.

So how about you get the **** over yourself and stick you to your own **** thread? Your post has been reported, and I will report and future posts you make in my threads, regardless of their demeanor.

Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I posted mine, there was one AUCTION post. When I finished posting I was the second. about 10 minutes later I found the item drop count and I modified my post's title to reflect that. Which changes the timestamps. You can ask any of the moderators to verify this on my behalf.

So how about you get the **** over yourself and stick you to your own **** thread? Your post has been reported, and I will report and future posts you make in my threads, regardless of their demeanor.
Bluefly, Smoot and I were the first to get ours out there. You can modify your post all you want however, I looked at the list after I posted mine. There was just our three posts. Also just tested what you claimed by modifying one of my posts on this thread and the time stamp does not change. The bottom line is you meant to undercut everyone. I've grown tired of players acting like this. You can report me all you want, I've done nothing wrong. I'm sticking up for the community nothing more.

Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As stated. I changed to TITLE of my thread which changes the timestamp. A moderator can more than likely verify this.
WRONG! I changed the title of my thread and added ***UPDATED*** to it when you first posted yours and undercut us all and my time stamp remains the same!

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
You're not sticking up for anyone other than yourself because you are incapable of controlling yourself when someone does something you dislike. The only thread posted when mine was submitted was Blue Fly's thread.

Like I said, get the **** over yourself kid.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
WRONG! I changed the title of my thread and added ***UPDATED*** to it when you first posted yours and undercut us all and my time stamp remains the same!
That's because you already had posts in yours. I did not have posts in mine and when you edit a new thread's (Pre-server cache) title, it counts as a delete and essentially re-creates the thread which alters the timestamp.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
And for the record, I could give a **** less what anyone else posted price wise. I don't feel that it's worth 500m because it's an overused and awful item type, paired with it being a 20 drop. I posted it for 425 because I'm expecting to actually sell it for less more than likely.

So as far as undercutting you goes, I didn't know you existed until you posted in my thread.

Now get the hell out of my thread, and try not to trip over your ego on the way out.

Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're not sticking up for anyone other than yourself because you are incapable of controlling yourself when someone does something you dislike. The only thread posted when mine was submitted was Blue Fly's thread.

Like I said, get the **** over yourself kid.
Like I said, the time stamps don't lie. No, I'm sticking up for everyone because there was obviously a price set on this item by Smoot which Bluefly, StoneWallGL, and I all respected. However, you came along and decided to undercut us all to make a quick buck. You're not the first person to do this, nor will you be the last I'm sure but I think it's high time people such as yourself are called out!

Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And for the record, I could give a **** less what anyone else posted price wise. I don't feel that it's worth 500m because it's an overused and awful item type, paired with it being a 20 drop. I posted it for 425 because I'm expecting to actually sell it for less more than likely.

So as far as undercutting you goes, I didn't know you existed until you posted in my thread.

Now get the hell out of my thread, and try not to trip over your ego on the way out.
The same goes for you. I have NO IDEA who you are. You're just upset because you undercut everyone and someone put you in your place.

Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me :gun: Peekay :eek2:

Peekay
Exploit_SX

You say you have no idea who I am???

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yeah, I'm finished littering my own thread arguing with an adult who has the mental acuity of a toddler.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't we as individuals have the right to price our own items at any price we want? WTF? =/

Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I'm finished littering my own thread arguing with an adult who has the mental acuity of a toddler.
Why don't you stop littering stratics with your very presence? You've got nerve talking about my mentality, yours clearly is "I want mine to sell my first so I'm going to take a dump on the community and undercut everyone" The only immature person here is you.

Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't we as individuals have the right to price our own items at any price we want? WTF? =/
Yes you do. However, when it's a brand new item and three to four people have already posted the same item at a set price to avoid this very thing from happening it's disrespectful to do what this guy did. He obviously doesn't care about this community in the slightest.

Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and, just to spite you.

Price has been updated. 300m
You're not hurting me at all. You're just hurting yourself in the future and preventing people from dealing with you. You don't seem to understand that what's left of this community is built on honor and respect.

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're not hurting me at all. You're just hurting yourself in the future and preventing people from dealing with you. You don't seem to understand that what's left of this community is built on honor and respect.
honor and respect? lol that's bull on it's own. don't make it out as this community is all high and mighty and above ****. people undercut people everyday... everybody is out to get theirs regardless of who is posting.. lol honor and respect... lol people **** talk their own so called friends behind their back in this community. let the man sell his earned item for what he wishes.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay guys. Feel free to try again. Keep the personal insults out of it. A member has a right to price an item however they wish. Anything unrelated to the sale of this ridiculous item (ie: personal attacks) will earn infractions. If you guys wish to discuss the economics of event items, honor, respect and/or wish to fix prices, please do so over PM. Otherwise this is a free market. If the price is too low, buy it and resell.

Status
Not open for further replies.