• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Giving away 2 Atlantic Moonglow Graveyard Homes Inside The Gates (FOR TOURS - ICQ 150528775)

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Due to lack of interest for these homes, @ivester77 has decided to give them away to the first players who express any interest to me.

Please contact me through ICQ, Facebook, or Stratics PM

House #1 - Atlantic Trammel Moonglow Graveyard Home

House #2 - Atlantic Felucca Moonglow Graveyard Home

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
@ivester77 Has now asked me to help him give these away. If you are interested, please contact me and I will try to arrange a time to get Ivester on to trade them. Thank you.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
okay the fel one will be yours, can you contact me on ICQ so I can coordinate trading it to you easier?

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Trammel house has been traded to @Merlin but still waiting for @Best Friend to grab the felucca one, the account for that closes midnight tomorrow, so I will give it to him or anyone before that happens. Hopefully @Best Friend will reach me, does anyone know his ICQ?

Bucs Den Inc.

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I owned the fel gy house for a long time and sold it to ivester, I'll even pay for it if he doesn't want it anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron