• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

give us our last days of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrys

I think they should give us back our normal payouts on money making and jobs.....Also they should give us free building to build our dream houses we would have hoped to live in....Also super speed on skilling to see if we can max out our skills before it closes to know what it feels like to have it all .....Also no locks on our skills open up an let those that want to fill up an maxe out..... an give us our amnestly just as promised....come on what would it hurt to give those who have earned it want they are intitled to................at least give us something to smile about even if for a short time

I

imported_DutchAmerica

I'm only going to say this once!

FREE GREEN!!!
FREE GREEN!!!

FREE GREEN!!!
FREE GREEN!!!

Well I did only say it once....I used cut and paste on the others. lol

G

And a mystic tree for all of us that never got a chance to get one!

G

Money-making and skilling seem irrelevant now. I think it would be better if all skills were maxed, all money turned off, and all object prices become free.

G

I agree, but there is already a thread on this subject here.

Please post your thoughts there.

Status
Not open for further replies.