• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Give and Take!!

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I decided to display a few more of my rares at the Napa Valley Community Center, so I have moved the Give and Take Chests outside the house.

As many of you know this has been an on going service to the community for many years, when I took over the Center I promised to keep it going. I'm very limited on lockdowns, so all I ask is that anyone adding items to the chests to please only add useable items. Items that will help both new players and vets moving to Napa. We all know that we need as many players as we can get.

That being said, feel free to take whatever items you need. I add items all the time, enjoy!!

Tom Builder
Caretaker of the Napa Valley Community Center

In case you do not know where the Center is, it's right next to the Luna Moongate. Will post a screen shot later.