• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gifts...

• Thread starter Sorcon Gartius
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sorcon Gartius

For the next few nights, starting tonight, I will be appearing around Sosaria Legends giving away free gifts to anyone who will take them :)

I hope to see you all!

S

Sorcon Gartius

The way it works:

I walk up to you and put something in the window and count to 5. If you don't click accept, I will drop a Valentines Card w/ your name on it. If you come back from AFK to find a Valentine card from me to you, then you have just missed out.

:sad3:

S

Sorcon Gartius

Congrats to Brianna for actually being there to take the Orny after Nothingface and Twoburntforyou refused it.

P

Pennywise

Thank you, Sorcon. The gifts are very nice. I will keep them in a place of honor in remembrance of you.

twoburntfouryou

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off Mr Sorcon I do not know you. But to set this straight I did not refuse your "orny" I never saw the offer to take your gift.
Yes I probably was AFK at the time as yesterday was my birthday and my family was calling me to wish me a Happy Birthday and to remind me how much they love me. Which means more to me than a orny. But thanks for the so called offer of the gift that I did not refuse. I do find it odd that Madd Mike aka Brianna did come up to me to show me the gifts he got from you as soon as he got them and told me all he did was go up and say "Hi" to you?

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off Mr Sorcon I do not know you. But to set this straight I did not refuse your "orny" I never saw the offer to take your gift.
Yes I probably was AFK at the time as yesterday was my birthday and my family was calling me to wish me a Happy Birthday and to remind me how much they love me. Which means more to me than a orny. But thanks for the so called offer of the gift that I did not refuse. I do find it odd that Madd Mike aka Brianna did come up to me to show me the gifts he got from you as soon as he got them and told me all he did was go up and say "Hi" to you?
:gee: Someone else respond. I cant even begin without getting thumped on the head by Sorna :twak::coco:

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well, i have to agree. i do find it a bit unbecoming to insinuate that someone actually refused an orny. we all have actual lives and sometimes that means stepping away from the screen for more than 5 seconds. i still can't get over why it was necessary to write down the names of people who refused the items so everyone else would know.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Hah!

I apologize for the accidental "slander." You are right. You did not refuse it, you simply did not click accept in the 5 second window of opportunity. Legends, my apologies for insinuating that those two fine upstanding veteran members of our awesome community would EVER refuse an Ornament of the Magician. Guys, please accept my deepest and most heartfelt apologies for slandering your good name and making the mistake of calling you a refuser. May God have mercy on my soul and may I shed many gallons of blood to right my transgressions against these Paragons of virtue!

/wrists

N

NewThunder

OMG, people should stop trying to go out of their way to look for slights. I believe that all sorcon was trying to do was describe how he gave away some items. Are we at the point where every word we type has to be sanatized so that no possible person could be offended. If you didn't like Sorcon's description why not simply PM him ( I am sure he would have removed the names), rather then continue the public drama ( I realize I am being a hypocrate on this matter, but I am bored at work).

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are we at the point where every word we type has to be sanatized so that no possible person could be offended. quote]

could start up a whole political/religious/social arguement here with remarks like that

pathetic, ain't we :(

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG, people should stop trying to go out of their way to look for slights. I believe that all sorcon was trying to do was describe how he gave away some items. Are we at the point where every word we type has to be sanatized so that no possible person could be offended. If you didn't like Sorcon's description why not simply PM him ( I am sure he would have removed the names), rather then continue the public drama ( I realize I am being a hypocrate on this matter, but I am bored at work).

LOL so remember kids. Drama bad, unless your bored at work!

hehe ::sanatizes:: all in good fun thunder :)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorc i need a pair of IR's really badly..how bout that for a gift for omnicron!

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you give him a pair Sorc make him name his next born after you sir! :stir:

*wonders if omni see's i have taken over his forums* :gee:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Wonders if Cuda see Omni has over 350+ posts, and relizes Omni let Cuda feel good*