• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ghosts need help at casca

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey guys, if anyone's around and feels like it, ghosts are piling up at casca. i'm one of them. like an IDIOT i deleted my main lake austin char by mistake earlier this evening when i was trying to delete the extra chars i'd created for casca runs :(
blah!

B

Blade_Thugluv

Im reading Stratics on one Monitor while watching for ghost on the other. Call it UO Ghost Hunting *Smiles*:p

~Blade

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ha ha ha!!! i'm coming now with my 2nd account (they'll all be Henry) - but now that my main account is done (thanks to you!!!) i should be able to raise my main account's magery with jewels enough to be able to res my 2nd account's chars with scrolls. so don't feel like you have to hang around anymore, for me anyways. seems there's a bunch of people running in there tonight all oooOOOooo :)

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I rezed a couple Henrys before I had to leave ;)

E

Evilminion

*BIG HUGS* to the person who was actually rezzing in Casca's room at 5:20AM today when I ran through to see if the event was still active and got myself whacked. :D I figured I'd have to use the "stuck character" option, but nope, some kind soul had taken the morning shift. Whoever you are, you're a saint!

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lake austin players rule. that's why i am starting over and rebuilding my character from scratch after deleting my established char by accident last night (along with her ethy horse and a bunch of gold, d'oh!)

*smacks self in forhead*...

i love lake austin! thanks again to everyone who rez'd all my temp chars last night (Vipers and Henrys) ~ i was able to get enough tickets for a replacement sorcerer's suit, and a few extra tickets to sell for some gold so i can buy some supplies. thanks to you all!

E

Evilminion

lake austin players rule. that's why i am starting over and rebuilding my character from scratch after deleting my established char by accident last night (along with her ethy horse and a bunch of gold, d'oh!)

*smacks self in forhead*...
I'm all too familiar with that sensation, after my recent bout of insurance stupidity, heh. :loser:

If you need any jewelry or weapons, please drop me a line! I'll be happy to dig into my stash and see what might help you re-outfit your character. And while I don't have an extra ethy, I'll be more than happy to tame you a swampie, blue beetle, fire beetle, ridable llama, or whatever else might suit you!

EDIT: Oh, and I have a ton of reward cloth, so if you need a nice cloak or a kimono or somesuch, just say the word.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
awwww, thanks Evilminion! i should be fine, I have a nice new grey horse who will be bonded next week, and I have my replacement set of sorcerer's armor (was up till 2am doing the casca runs to get enough points lol). i don't play lake austin all the time, i just like having an established character here so i can take part in events and help rez other players at events, etc. ~ and do some window shopping in luna, and hang out with other players in the community. i'll re-train my new char's skills over the next few months, she'll be back up to speed in no time. and next time someone reputable is selling gold here, i'll buy a couple million for a new ethe pet and a replacement tome of lost knowledge :)

i read about what happened to you! that BLOWS!!! i SO wish new characters had auto-insure turned ON and not OFF. i've lost stuff to that oversight too, but nothing like what you lost!

E

Evilminion

Now a spare Tome of Lost Knowledge, I actually have! And it's all yours, so long as you promise not to accidentally delete it. :D :D

As for my sorcerer suit, absolutely no worries. Thanks to the overwhelming niceness of FasterThanThat and Wraith (who are far more wonderful than they'd like to admit), a cross-shard Casca run bonanza with the mighty Pogo, and Desolation's kind promise of a replacement mage/taming ring, I'm back in the happy zone and all dolled up again in baby blue. :danceb:

And you knooooooow I'm never going to make that same mistake again. Embarrassment is a great teacher!

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yay!!! i'll trade you some of my extra tickets for your spare Tome :)
no, definitly won't ever be deleting a char by accident again! that's the first time i've done that in the 5 years i've been playing... i did delete a char on purpose once though, but realized too late that i forgot to remove her from an ethy ostard!
i don't know FasterThanThat, but Wraith and Bliss Marie are awesome and wonderfully helpful people with super cool castles. i had the pleasure of meeting them at the last rares festival and they have helped me out on more than one occasion :)
i'll pm you later when i'm home from work :)
you're awesome!
and i'm really really glad they helped you to replace your suit :)

E

Evilminion

No need to trade me anything, just enjoy the Tome. :D If you do have extra tickets burning a hole in your pocket after you've snagged everything you want, use them to help somebody else!

I'll be in-game after work today, so please do PM me and we'll get together!

L

Lord Drakelord

Anyone here trading tickets on other shards? I'm looking for Sonoma

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you again SO MUCH Theora/Evilminion!!! *huge hugs* i am WELL on my way to getting back to where i was before the accidental deletion! :)