• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ghost hits alot

• Thread starter soupandquackers
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

soupandquackers

I did another ceo today, 8 went in. Cog rounds were smooth and then the ceo. i was taking ghost hits right away but i was staying high laff. Hmmm, over time less toons were there because they were scared. It was 3 of us and he was in red, one person had 106 laff and left then it was me and a dog. I used a max TU to help he got +117, as it went on i got ghost hits left and right. He used a TU 20 and i had 56 laff, then the ceo came for me and i got stuck on the table and a big -56 came over my head and i died. This is starting to tick me off beyond anything.:cursing:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm this is the 3rd week in a row, the other 2 weeks we went even though we should've known better. Maybe we seriously SHOULD cancel CEO Thursday and do more unite shopping. I went on 2 CFOs tonight, came out with a gag up sound and some beans. =\ My TU unite stash is becoming nonexistant.

S

soupandquackers

i game for cfo's just, the bossbot thing is getting ridulous. i can't believe i had to use my max tu.i hope i get more.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I know I'm a wimp but the CEO just isnt worth it with all the problems. Esp if it involves things totally beyond your control.........like friends whispering. Did your ghost hits involve whispers? I vote for unite shopping.....I am really low too.:thumbup1:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I am all about Bashing VP, CFO and CJ over and over and over.

Give me a time and place and I will be there.

S

soupandquackers

this time they didn't involve whispers, no one was even talking. I took damage then he attacks it did 3 times in a row also one set of gears took out 30. But none of it involved whispers.

L

Little Sadie

I boycotted the CEO a few days after the new and wonderful update came out. After taking my 135 laff toon in and going down to 30 something laff in a few minutes, I just wanted to get out alive. Someone used a max unite and within 2 minutes I was down to laff in the 40s. We won but it was not worth the whole 3 pinks slips we got. The CEO isn't even fun when it is working. I could go the rest of my life without doing another and it wouldn't upset me one bit. LOL!

S

Steveo

I did another ceo today, 8 went in. Cog rounds were smooth and then the ceo. i was taking ghost hits right away but i was staying high laff. Hmmm, over time less toons were there because they were scared. It was 3 of us and he was in red, one person had 106 laff and left then it was me and a dog. I used a max TU to help he got +117, as it went on i got ghost hits left and right. He used a TU 20 and i had 56 laff, then the ceo came for me and i got stuck on the table and a big -56 came over my head and i died. This is starting to tick me off beyond anything.:cursing:

Wow that was crazy. Has anyone contacted TT about the ghost hits or whats going on? I mean if a lot of people start to complain about the CEO then they have to know its more than your computer and you need to upgrade your video card. Also I remember on Toop Toons they are usually about 9 that wins or somewhere around that number. Now its only like 4 or so. Has anyone heard that before? I dont think I will be going to the ceo for a while now or unitl they get the bugs fixed.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah the CEO wins have been not of many. I've even had to leave out #4/#5 on the Review as I get up to #4 and everyone has tied with 2 wins. That gives me no 5th place and a boatload of #4's that I haven't even been putting in the review. The CEO needs to get back in the clubhouse and get some action if you know what I'm saying...he needs to take a chill pill yo..:talktothehand:

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've done 2 ceos in my toon life both with CCG. I survived over 40 laff in both. The first there were no whispers but a lot of talking and one ghost hit. The second whispers and talking 3 ghost hits so its not that bad and to me ceo is really fun. I also know that CCG has a ceo survival rate of more than 90%.

S

Squeaker

I haven't been back to the ceo in ages. I earned my big cheese suit and died the next day. That was right after the 'update'. I have not run again.

As far as the ccg, which I do run with also, on many runs that are lost, they are not posted. I know this from experience. Yes, I could have posted them myself but what is the point? So, you cannot say that the ccg has a better success rate than stratics unless EVERY run is counted. With ccg, I have lost many times - in all bosses. With stratics - I have lost one. I'm sure everyone remembers that one! (CFO to spark memories)

I am one that has boycotted the ceo for quite a long time. My hope is that it gets fixed soon. It's one of the easier boss battles. But not if you can't defend yourself! That's just crazy.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's one of the easier boss battles.
:lie: lol I really think it's the most difficult. I can, and do, make it through all the other battles without losing a laff. And that's whether I'm with randoms or friends. I have yet to see a CEO where even one unite isn't thrown.

K

Kippy

OK guys,

Thanks for all your comments here, they helped alot!
I just spend almost 1 hour on the phone with the greatest guy in toontown support, he read all these and actually ask what was a ''tooncott'', he was speechless on how things were going in CEO, he was taking notes and couldn't believe what he was reading, he's going to submit all his notes.

Here is a suggestion I made to help with the lag, he said it was an AWESOME idea and will submit it to the board.

Toontown has 48 districts (not counting welcome valley)

Dividing these is 3 groups of 16 districts.

First group: Adult districts.

- need parent password to get in
- non censured chat
- includes 1 invasion district

second group: Children district

- anyone can go in
- speedchat only (no chat can be used)

third group: Familly district

- anyone can go in
- extremly monitored chat

This would be the best for everyone.

For us:
- avoid suspentions for the Adults
- protecting our children
- alot less lag
- avoid adults shuffling curious kids off elevators.

For them:

- only 16 districts to monitor instead of 48.
- alot less crashing (lag) problems to fix.

what do you think?

S

Steveo

I have to say that is a great idea chanty!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will agree about the suspensions and sometimes they go a little overboard but thats in another thread. Okay it will help with the lag but also what about like our Sunday Boss battles. If they have districts like Nutty River being full, then it might be hard to get all of us in a elevator together. We will have randoms with us.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be all over that district idea Chanty! Naughty Uncensored Toontown Chat..:thumbsup:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[Devil's Advocate]
You do know invasion districts were created by the toons, not Toontown. Right? If there is an invasion district in every group, that would be the toons' doing. And you KNOW there would be more invasions in the adult section, and because of that, you KNOW adults would let their kids in, because adults can't even let their kids raise their own toons half the time. That would get kids in the uncensored (or unmonitored) environment, where someone would complain about what their kid is seeing, and bam - same problems again.

Here's another problem. Example - me. My daughter will be 18 next month. Until then, my account info shows "me" as being under age. The ONLY thing Disney can't change on your account info is your birthdate. How many of us play on an account originally started for our kids and have this problem?
[/Devil's Advocate]

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I have to agree with Steve on your idea Chanty. It is a great idea.

It would save alot of headaches and censoring.

I don't see where there will be a problem with the stratics runs. They can be run in ANY district in said idea. I would venture a guess that either the family or adult areas would have a quiet district that mose people would not use. It would be like N River is now. Everyone would want in there and not many other places.

I could see how this would greatly benifit the Toontown world.

There is only 1 drawback to this plan that I can see. There are parents (myself included) that play toontown but that was not the intention in teh beginning and have set up their account under their childrens name. This problem is fixable by a transfer of toons when Toontown gets this option fixed.

But an parent password would also clear this problem up.

Lastly, I wouldn't go so far as Uncensored chat. Because that can get BIG problems started as pointed out above. Rather more relaxed censoring. Censoring the harsh wording and sexual banter are first to come to mind. I am not saying that this would be a problem but lets face it we are in a socioty that has plenty of sexual preditors in it, as well as foul mouthed inconsiderate people. None that I think are stratics members, but they are out there. They may not be able to stalk children but there are ladies and young women on here that are just as important to someone and I wouldn't want my wife or a friend to have to deal with the stress caused by that climate.

Edited this cause trish can type way faster then me lol.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I think this is a great idea but the uncensored chat in the adult section concerns me. There are a lot of very sick people out there. I have personally met 3 of them over the last year or so. I seem to be a magnet for them!! What happened was sick, very disturbing, and was done with the censoring/monitoring in place. To give these guys free reign to say whatever they want is just scary!!!! I agree that the SF chat is ridiculously monitored when you are talking about adults, but if you give some people an inch, they will take a mile. I would say it should be greatly relaxed but not uncensored!

I am really glad that I will not have the birthday problem if this works out!! I registered with my name and birthday!! My son just turned 11 today. Man would I have a wait!!!

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont get this whole thing. First can't you only talk to SFs. Second what's an invasion district? Third which districts are which? Fourth which kind do we want to go to and why?

L

Little Sadie

Unfortunately Disney will never take an idea from outside of its company. It is one of their rules. You can send in ideas and they will send them back with a no thank you, no matter how good it is. Unless he gets them to believe it is his idea, they won't entertain it for a moment.

T

toontownhappy

So what's going to happen tomorrow night? I can get options if anyone's interested, but I really never liked the CEO even before it got glitchy. I'm just as happy to skip it and (hopefully) get some TU unites.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My vote is to CFOfest. I'm down to one TU max and I know everyone else is low too.

S

Stubby

I haven't been in the CEO except once with Stratics since the upgrades. I would prefer CFOing too. But I have a ulterior motive, I'm at RB20 and am anxious to get that maxed!! (lol) I am in no hurry with any of the bosses really, but would like to finish that one.:popcorn:

T

toontownhappy

So what time/meeting place? Same as CEO, only in CBHQ? Or same as Tuesday? Or something else entirely?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It sounds like we're all in agreement. Because of the superstious tie to Crazy River, we'll go there. But keep tonight's meeting time. Sound good, everyone?

S

SSniffleslam

Works for me! and guess what? I'm a loan shark now!!! woot!:danceb:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Count me in.

Sally slow down, I can't keep up!!!!!!!!!

T

toontownhappy

It sounds like we're all in agreement. Because of the superstious tie to Crazy River, we'll go there. But keep tonight's meeting time. Sound good, everyone?
Works for me! 8:00, Crazy River. I'll be there with bells on! Or with a Bean Counter suit...:loser: