• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Get the freaking xfer up again allready !!!!!

• Thread starter Kith Kanan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No Way Stop All Xsharding Until The Dupe Bug Is Stoped Once And For All......and Dont Pretend There Aint A Active Dupe Bug That I Would Wager Involves The Xsharding Process!!!

Devs No More Untill Its 100% Dupe Proof!!!

S

Sarphus

I would like xsharding t obe fixed too (waiting on it), but not until the dupe is fixed.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The current dupe process has nothing to do with shard transfer, although the shard transfer helps the dirty bastards rinse thier ill gotten goods clean. I am also in agreement that the x-fer process remain offline until the duping matter is fixed. It's better to keep the ill gotten goods in one spot so the devs. have a better chance at tracking the stuff down.

BTW...to the OP...did you ever consider there are reasons things are the way they are? Perhaps you might try reading stratics more often so that you are informed on gamebreaking issues that result in transfers being down. You are too old to be playing the *are we there yet?* game.

S

Scratch

there will always be a method of duping
they may stop one but another is always found

i am waiting on transfers too
but id rather read about recent mass bannings of unemployed losers getting hammered by the ban hammer for duping trying to make a living to support their worthless selves and habits

all kr work needs to be halted
all pixel eye candy work needs to stop
2d client needs redone and updated
pvp needs balanced

uo needs to be reverted to a pub 14-16 state of play
we all need to be hypnotized to believe aos never happened

then they can push play button again

anyone submitting to ea a working dupe should recieve a lifetime free acct
this should help them find the dupes and fix them

but as stated b4
another will be found

W

Wallenstein

anyone submitting to ea a working dupe should recieve a lifetime free acct
That would be one of the worst things EA could ever do to this game for two reasons; A) it would encourage people to find ways to dupe, and B) if someone found a way to dupe I'm sure they'd want to make thousands of real life dollars duping rares rather than get a lifetime account from EA.

I think EA shouldn't take down character transfers completely, as now thousands of people are suffering from a few others' duping practices. If a method of duping was enabled with the character transfer then it's EA's fault, not ours.