• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Get on TC1 and test Pub 66

Supreem

Founder, Citadel Studios
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guy this is a huge publish! Anything that we can catch before we go to origin is going to be a big win.

So get your butts on TC1 and do some testing. We worked hard for this publish and we'd like to see it be as bug free as possible when we go live with it.

Thanks

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where do we report bugs to and how should we address it so that it gets noticed and not filed 13?

It would help us alot if you put something like Publish 65/TC1 or Origin in the subject.

BTeng_Mythic

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Supreem... Cursor Target Last is broken in the EC... the action does not seem to be processing at all (tested in both the Default and my custom UI to the same effect in a built macro).
Are you targeting yourself? Cursor Target Last will not work for yourself.

Mesanna

VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mesanna, on February 9th, I tried sending e-mails to both the [email protected] and the [email protected] e-mail addresses for something that was happening on Origin when it had a new publish that had not gone to any other servers. For both addresses, my e-mail provider (America Online) bounced the messages back to me with a permanent fatal error message of "554 5.4.6 Too many hops 30 (max 25)."

Can you guys please check to make sure that those mail boxes are properly configured so no one else has the same problem?

If you guys are still having issues with bounced emails please let me know.

Mesanna

VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that TC has its own home we can use this to give feed back on the publishes. Below are the issues we are taking care of this morning.

- The backpack closing - being fixed today
- Plate wings and talons - being removed from crafting menu (not ready yet)
- Bug reporting - waiting on response from you guys, ( I emailed in a bug and it seemed to have gone thru without any issues)

Mesanna

VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im at work at the moment so cant log on to test, but, there are 2 things that i am interested in finding out the answer as soon as possible...one is a possible oversight in the cleansing wind spell.

My question with that [and would appreciate if anyone can check for me...if not ill have to wait another 5hours to test] does it work like arch cure/protection.

The reason i ask; in pvp, this spell if it doesn't would become pretty much pointless. If it is going to flag non partied/guilded players your going to end up healing your opposition and flagging crim.

The other is not really a major thing so i dont mind waiting but as theres so many of you on and it wouldnt take long to test you can if you like :)

Can crimmies and Lt Sash's be converted for gargoyle use?? If not, what mods can be imbued upon them?

Cleansing Winds spell only effects you, party members or the person you target specifically. If its acting differently let us know please.

Crimson Cincture and Lt Sash's can be converted but not imbued

Please remember this, we have not put in the system to convert from gargoyle to human/elf. So once you convert from human to gargoyle you can not convert back.

Mesanna

VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are going to be doing another server publish to TC1 to fix a few of the issues found. We will also be adding the new Artifacts to the bank that I posted in a seperate thread, please check those out.

In New Haven you will find gates for the new MTX items that will go on sale later this month, please feel free to check them out. These items are:

Haochi's pigments

Ninja Black
Dark Reddish-Brown
Ghost's Grey
Emerald
Pretty Pink
Midnight Blue
Smoky Gold
Olive
Ocean Blue
Yellow

Woodworker's Bench
Owner, co- owner and friends of the house can receive bonus to carpentry skill for 30 minutes. +5.0 to Carpentry skill (not to exceed the limit), +5.0 to carpentry success bonus, +3.0 to Carpentry exceptional success bonus.

Pen of Wisdom
Allows the player to copy a full runebook.

House Teleport Tiles
Rechargeable house teleport tiles - must recharge them with Gate Scrolls

Mesanna

VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Publish 64.0.0.3

Players will receive a warning gump when they step on the House Teleporter Tiles to prevent you from being teleported without your permission.
:sad3: Very annoying, considering that I'm the owner of the house destination in fel.
Can't this work like the warning gump that appears when u enter in a fel dungeon from the Abyss? thats a one time warning gump only.

I really dont need warning gumps to go to my own house.

No promises but we will look into only giving the gumps if your not the owner/coowner/or friended to the house. Will let you guys know what we can come up with.