• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gemma

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buddy i don't know why you insist on talking **** to people that are better then you, killing me with over 10 people in a gank while im on foot doesnt count as a one v one. And you insist on saying " GOOD DUEL YOU SUCK"

okay.. lets see.. hmm....

50m one v one any char any temp ill fight you

I mean if your so damn good an all...

Deal? or is someone a little pancake like the whole guild SUPR is?

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol.. obviously hes never heard of the ol "owned 1 vs 1" gank...
quite funny how effected he is.. he must be dying alot latly...
A-LOT Lat(e)ly -A-ffected

Jesus. They don't teach grammar and spelling at mall security school?

A-Lot. two words.

Lat-E-ly. Missing an "E"

Affected. He is AFFECTED EFFECTED MAKES NO SENSE.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

A-LOT Lat(e)ly -A-ffected

Jesus. They don't teach grammar and spelling at mall security school?

A-Lot. two words.

Lat-E-ly. Missing an "E"

Affected. He is AFFECTED EFFECTED MAKES NO SENSE.
congratulations blood, im sure you were your teachers favorite pet.. if you put half as much effort into pvp as you do on these forums, you might be able to keep yourself alive long enough to play something besides a stealther.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
congratulations blood, im sure you were your teachers favorite pet.. if you put half as much effort into pvp as you do on these forums, you might be able to keep yourself alive long enough to play something besides a stealther.
check out the spelling and grammer on that pancake!!!

mission: accomplished blood.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buddy i don't know why you insist on talking **** to people that are better then you, killing me with over 10 people in a gank while im on foot doesnt count as a one v one. And you insist on saying " GOOD DUEL YOU SUCK"

okay.. lets see.. hmm....

50m one v one any char any temp ill fight you

I mean if your so damn good an all...

Deal? or is someone a little pancake like the whole guild SUPR is?
LOL AT LEAST I DIDN'T LOSE A DUEL TO ORION VIA METEOR SWARM

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
check out the spelling and grammer on that pancake!!!

mission: accomplished blood.

And the rent-a-cop is still missing several key punctuation marks and capitalization.

Hey Sargon, anyone on these forums and across any board will agree, it's better to be playing a stealther then an "all-Kill" tamer.

All kill = no effing skill.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

And the rent-a-cop is still missing several key punctuation marks and capitalization.

Hey Sargon, anyone on these forums and across any board will agree, it's better to be playing a stealther then an "all-Kill" tamer.

All kill = no effing skill.
1 vs 1 anytime any char tough guy

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
already did on your dexxer and you're trash. ask anyone who watched it.

your pre-AoS AI hatchet skills - if that's what you like to call them - can only take you so far.

i now know why you play an all kill no skill char... rofl.

sometimes it's awesome to see how far some people fall from grace. eat poopy hargon.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
don't know what your talking about pink, it took him twenty minutes just to kill me, and it wasnt a metereo swarm, i didnt even die, i was at about 20 hp he pulled a magic arrow out and said he wins.. and walks away didnt know magic arrow can do 20 damage by the time i can heal 3 times in a row witch is 30 hp..

Yeah...

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So gemma isnt gonna take my offer what a shame goes to show what THC/SUPR really is..

:thumbdown:

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dueling means nothing. You are bad.
was talking field fight

chad stfu really dueling is all your good at so bq thanks that or a choke point fight lay fields and hope someone comes in, you wont fight any other way.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was talking field fight

chad stfu really dueling is all your good at so bq thanks that or a choke point fight lay fields and hope someone comes in, you wont fight any other way.
"50m one v one any char any temp ill fight you "

....sure sounds like you were asking for a duel to me.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was talking field fight

I'm the best mage field or duel hands down on pacific. There really is no arguing it. Perhaps I sound full of myself (which I am,) but none the less, no one can beat me. If you want to do either for gold, go ahead. . Avoid this challenge.

V

Vandetta

can these people who post every time they die give it a rest... getting old... we all die its just some of us continue with life and don't freak out...

Bubs

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm the best mage field or duel hands down on pacific. There really is no arguing it. Perhaps I sound full of myself (which I am,) but none the less, no one can beat me. If you want to do either for gold, go ahead. . Avoid this challenge.

I think 3 or 4 years ago Phrost woulda beat you?

R

Rumpelstiltskin

I think 3 or 4 years ago Phrost woulda beat you?
i dont think you know how bad phrost was lol? i mean he was not horrible but asha could of beat phrost....

however once i am recovered and can use my other arms i will put chad and his scrubby serverline hopping friends back in their place..

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

do you forget that we play the game too kyrite? and are well aware of what you are and are not capabel of? ive got my money on chad.

S

SUPRsalad

I would love to see this fight. As long as we are betting, I put 10 down on chad. . . Sry kyrite, you know i man-love you, k, but I gotta do what i gotta do..

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

I would love to see this fight. As long as we are betting, I put 10 down on chad. . . Sry kyrite, you know i man-love you, k, but I gotta do what i gotta do..
dont be sorry gem. we have all faught kyrite and chad. we all know chad is better.

M

mutau

wait until kyrite is back to 100% for it to be fair? he did just get out of a cast.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

pot/kettle/black scenario once again.
seriously sirehade, ill bet the only reason they let you in your satanic cult is so they would have somebody to make fun of. your like the rainbow bright of evil man. your the biggest geek ever to worship the prince of darkness. as a matter of fact, ill bet hes embarrassed that your his biggesat fan.

M

mutau

if this thread degenerates more, it'll get locked.

If anyone would like to use the EDIT button on their post to clean it up a bit, feel free to do so. I won't stop you, unless we have to lock this bugga down.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol you guys are crazy thinking chad is better then kyrite thats not good at all.
Chad barley beats me and kyrite can beat me without any problems..

And i made chad run in a one v one *field fight*, If you get him low in a duel he will just run away. (prooven fact)

Ill put money on ky when hes 100%

Edit- forgot to add the last duel we had was a good 20 minutes, at the 10 minute mark all i would hear is "you play like a pancake, you harm spam, you are stupid you suck your ****ing terrible ect. it goes on -- ol banjo bones"

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Careful guys, Kyrite still owes me 5 of the 30 mil he lost in our last duel for gold! I doubt he'll pay you!

Set the last time we dueled, it was quite apparent i was lagging. Anyone with half a brain can attest to that, but somehow you managed to lose on a scribe mage to someone pausing every 10 seconds.

I look forward to taking Kyrites money again. (if he pays lololol)

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Careful guys, Kyrite still owes me 5 of the 30 mil he lost in our last duel for gold! I doubt he'll pay you!

Set the last time we dueled, it was quite apparent i was lagging. Anyone with half a brain can attest to that, but somehow you managed to lose on a scribe mage to someone pausing every 10 seconds.

I look forward to taking Kyrites money again. (if he pays lololol)

no i was on a necro :( go lie more

you also ran awat like 10 times

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You where not pausing at all chad it was full force the whole time dont sit here and lie to make your self sound cool

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no i was on a necro :( go lie more

you also ran awat like 10 times
The comment was directed toward set it off losing on a scribe to my necro.

You may have been on a necro when we dueled, but you did have a bokuto swinging at 1.25 for 9 dmg a hit :(

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You where not pausing at all chad it was full force the whole time dont sit here and lie to make your self sound cool
I was, but you're too young and childish to ever admit it. I can more or less guarantee a 2 minute or less kill on you when I'm not lagging at all :p

S

SUPRsalad

chad is good, i admit..

However, i've played with ky and set both, and because they run 'naturally' they get more cred.. Because chad's skill is so 'synthesized' his accomplishments are invalid.. i.e. they don't count..