Gemma: reactivated

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

SUPRsalad

So, I reactivated last night. Had a blast at the gate. Thanks for all you oranges who donated the 54 points to my cause!

I am however, missing my suits, as well as a couple aof's.. And my points were molested pretty bad...
shadow im looking at you, kid..

anyways, thanks for the fun first night back, pac!

heart,
gemma

S

SUPRsalad

both main characters had less than enough to wear a faction orny. thx to those who donated.
thanks to shadow for putting me togeather a suit that closely resembled the one i left my main with.
*scratches head* no clue about gemma's suit tho. Coulda sworn he had the aof/glasses combo suit, and no aof to be found..
im not pointing fingers at anyone, and im sure all will be allocated in time, but
JESUS you guys.. my account looked like the inside of my wife's purse..
all.. crazy, with like 6 cigarette lighters, and tons of receipts and chapstick, and sunglasses, and many keys, and gross candy thats all dirty and stuff, and no smokes!...

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 8, 2007
Well I'm lost you just reactivated acct yet talked a bunch of smack on all of the shard forums to come and fight you lmfao