• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gauging Interest

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What would be the interest level in doing a sort of traveling Festival which visits the many towns of our lands. I would love to see Brit, Minoc, Trinsic, Moonglow, Skara and Vesper brought to the forefront through such devices. We could also take invitations from the many fine player towns to set up there as well.

This would of course require a lot of working together to truly pull this off. So, discussion?

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think this is an excellent idea. It would be great to see some of these towns populated again. If this grows big enough I would love to see it taken to some of the towns in the Felucca facet as well.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd very much like to see this happen, and i'd be willing to help as much as I can.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the idea, especially if we'd use the official roads connecting those towns. Many people do not know much about Britannian geography these days...

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the idea, especially if we'd use the official roads connecting those towns. Many people do not know much about Britannian geography these days...
Yup. I recall back some years taking the roads to everyplace. This would give us all a chance to bring back the idea of walking or riding to get places rather then always recalling.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup. I recall back some years taking the roads to everyplace. This would give us all a chance to bring back the idea of walking or riding to get places rather then always recalling.
But if Rotep walks more than 100 consecutive steps the shard crashes!

Actually, I still know the geography it comes from 8 years of wearing sub par armor and being poor.