• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gargoyle suit?

K

Kelleron

I've recently come back to uo and want to try a Gargoyle in factions. Can anyone tell me the typical set up for a suit? I don't want to waste a tun of money imbuing and find it just doesnt cut it. I'm trying to make a thrower. Which items do you think I should alter and which arties should I use. Ive looked at the gargoyle equipment and it seams difficut to come out of it with +50 hci and 45 dfi. Any suggestions?

Also, has anyone tried the sword of shattered hopes as a main weapon?

How did it work?

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The glasses can be altered, but you can't alter chest and leg pieces or the hunters or totam and you can't wear gloves. If needed you can imbue up to 25 hci/dci on a throwing weapon. You could use the folded steal for 25 dci and then add 30 hci and dci from imbued jewels plus if you have the robe and sash with +5 dci that gets you to 65 dci and leaves the wing slot open for either an altered quiver or the +5 ssi wings. As for hci you can get the +10 from talisman an then imbue another 10 on the weapon to get to 50 hci. If your using parry then there are a couple shields with hci and dci.

K

Kelleron

Thanx for the strait up facts. I appeciate the advice.

Just one more qustion: do gargoles usually go with 180 stam?

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanx for the strait up facts. I appeciate the advice.

Just one more qustion: do gargoles usually go with 180 stam?
Depends on what your using your char for. I have a sampire thrower that I have around 184 stamina. I'm also using the +5 ssi wing and chest piece, but no faction arties. Pretty much just to get max swing speed on the soul glave. For my pvp tosser, I'm going for around 155 and not using the chest piece since it isn't medable. I'll probable be using the cyclone more than I will be using the soul glave. I will be at max swing speed for the cyclone but not for the glave, but I figures there are other mods I can imbue that would help me better than trying to hit max swing speed on a weapon the i'm only going to use occasionally.