• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

gargoyle jewelry

• Thread starter Beastmaster
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Beastmaster

Are the possible properties the exact same for gargoyle jewelry as normal jewelry? And do the earrings and necklaces have the same property set as well?

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are the possible properties the exact same for gargoyle jewelry as normal jewelry? And do the earrings and necklaces have the same property set as well?
I think they changed earring and necklace property to be the same as armor properties.

H

Harb

Can't verify for certain as Chessie is down again, but when prepping to imbue a set for a new gargoyle character I noted that these pieces were armor, with armor properties opposed to jewelry properties. Was ready to pull the trigger on the first piece when I saw a note in the FoF that said a patch would render them medible (meaning no mage armor requirement and therefore changing the order they'll be imbued), so I'm delaying until that patch goes in. I'll double check as soon as I can log in, but without further comment, they're armor for sure.