• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gargoyle Head and Neck armor medable?

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all, Humans and Elves can both wear leather caps & hats, as well as leather gorgets, that are by default medable. What is the Gargoyle equivalent????

I see Cloth clothing, but only in Arms, Kilt, legs and Chest. They can wear Gargolye Earings and Neckleses, but those pieces are by default, not medable.

Will our gargoyle characters be required to get Mage armor neckleses and earings?

Thanks!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If those items are conciders armor for gargoyles and have there properties then it make sense they need mage armor for meditation. And we can always add/make mage armor on them with imbuing. :)

Thimblepixie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From random looting of Ter Mur creatures I've received 1 pair of Gargish earrings with Mage Armour, and my Tinker has made plain ones, which I guess we'll have to Imbue later. (Are there runic Tinkering tools that might add it, I've never looked?)

H

house4saleUO

No not runic tinkering tools, however you can imbue mage armor onto them with the right regs.

From random looting of Ter Mur creatures I've received 1 pair of Gargish earrings with Mage Armour, and my Tinker has made plain ones, which I guess we'll have to Imbue later. (Are there runic Tinkering tools that might add it, I've never looked?)

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, you can imbue Mage Armor as a property, the top tier regs are the New Abysmal Cloth, and you will need 10 of them. Unfortunantly, everyone wants to make clothing out of the Abyss Cloth.

I was actually curious if anyone knew of an inherantly medable option. Cloth hats for Humans do not need the mage armor property, nor do leather caps. Don't Gargs have anything like this? And why would Earings stop mediataion anyway?