• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gargoyle guild looking for recruits

CharlieTib

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kal.

I made a gargoyle guild called Mur'Om Ad Axi'Mur (Society Upon the three Principles).Im looking for others to rp as gargoyles.Im using the original Ultimas history with the gargoyle civilization as a model.
It is a virtue guild so im recruiting gargoyles for the fun of rp.Where mages are easier at the moment to ''look'' like a gargoyle until the new expansion comes i still welcome warriors.Also new or veteran roleplayers are welcome.

Any other questions icq me at 176782236 or pm me here.

Maelwyn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool idea !

I was wondering though. I thought I read that you won't be able to convert a character to a gargoyle when Stygian Abyss comes out...am I correct in that? You have to make brand new gargoyle characters?

If I'm wrong (my wife says I often am, but I don't think so...) just slap me in the head.

CharlieTib

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmmm im not sure.I have a gargoyle right now and i just do polymorph.With the guild if you arent a mage i will have a uniform as a signature that its the gargoyle guild.

With the Stygian Abyss though,im not sure though.

(ok just looked,by the thread in the Stygian Abyss boards there will be some way to make a human into a gargoyle,if something has changed with the SA gargoyle race,please post it here)

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well here is one thing Draconi did say on the subject:

And human/elf to Gargoyle quests :)
Ergh, is it going to break anyone's heart if conversion is just a direct system without fictional justification?

I mean... okay, Elves and Humans once long long ago shared a common heritage, I can live with that. But Gargoyles are a) Huge, b) Have a completely different language, and c) Did I mention they're Huge?

D

D'Amavir

Kal.

I made a gargoyle guild called Mur'Om Ad Axi'Mur (Society Upon the three Principles).Im looking for others to rp as gargoyles.Im using the original Ultimas history with the gargoyle civilization as a model.
It is a virtue guild so im recruiting gargoyles for the fun of rp.Where mages are easier at the moment to ''look'' like a gargoyle until the new expansion comes i still welcome warriors.Also new or veteran roleplayers are welcome.

Any other questions icq me at 176782236 or pm me here.
Definitely a good idea. And I am sure I will be harassing all of you dirty gargoyles anytime I can. ;)