• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gargoyle Altering

• Thread starter Lil' Lucien
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lil' Lucien

Ok, I missed the boat on this one. Any info concerning altering items for gargoyle use would be very much appreciated. I know during beta i had seen an altered Rune Beetle Carapace.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Altering of artifacts had to be pulled because of some issues which came up. Last I heard, they did intend to eventually allow it.

Normal items can still be altered by a character of GM+ skill in the appropriate craft standing by a soulforge.

L

Lil' Lucien

Ahhhh ok, thanks. I had not tried non-Artie items. Kinda thought altering was aimed at converting our beloved artifacts for Gargie use...

E

Evlar

I wonder if eventually the plan will be to allow altering in both directions...

Human/Elf to Gargoyle
Gargoyle to Human/Elf

Have been picking up some superb gargy arti's doing champ spawns and would love them on some of my Human or Elf chars...

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure that altering will remain one-way ... it's been listed a couple of times as one of the "perks" of being a gargoyle ... equivalent to how elves could wear both human and elf armor but humans couldn't get access to elf armor.