• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gargoyl city

G

how do i get to the gargoyle city? I need to buy stone carving book.

S

stevensnr6

You can use the Forum, but not the stratics site...hmm.

http://uo.stratics.com/content/atlas/ilshenarbig.shtml

Honor Moongate - Follow Mountain wall directly North to Skull above it, through that, then South-East (if you are weak character, mount up and just run) across the Lava area...to Desert...then Due East through Desert into city.

Enjoy your gaming today!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
West, not east

I

imported_Hawkeye_Pike

By the way, you don't have to carry the 20,000 gold piece with you. There's a bank in Ver Lor Reg.

G

Purchases from NPCs > 2000 gold are directly removed from your bank. No need to even be near one. That's in the FAQ here in the TIPS section ... No cash needed ... or somesuch.

G

Thank you all for the information. I usaly find that the players know more then stratics. Thanks All :}

G

Don't forget to get some stone working tools while you are these. No sense making another trip just for them. Read the book there and bank the tools in case of a untimely death on the return trip.

G

Pickaxes can be set to mine stone ... can tinkers make the tools? <shakes head> not sure.

G

nope tools need to work stone (Mallet and Chisel) one tool by the way can not be tinkered, you need to buy them. and they are only sold in gargoyle city.

I just by 5/10 at a time and bank them in gargoyle city.