• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GARETH

• Thread starter Sirking2006
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sirking2006

GARETH IS THE SON OF THE SON OF THE SON OF THE SON OF WHATEVER HE WANTS TO BE......point black gareth is weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
GARETH IS THE SON OF THE SON OF THE SON OF THE SON OF WHATEVER HE WANTS TO BE......point black gareth is weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What I do this time?

*notices "your notifications:4*.... Uhoh

Z

Zelda of Zed

points at laughs... at least it aint me this time... lol

H

Helter Skelter

Why isn't this thread locked yet? It's not funny or relevant to UO? Why is this one different from the others that have been locked here?

Z

Zelda of Zed

I see 2 reasons!

1. it seems to bug you it is not locked...

2. its a good place to jerk Gareths chain!

Z...

H

Helter Skelter

Ahhh ok well then that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

Z

Zelda of Zed

Ahhh ok well then that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

Glad i could clear that up!!!

reaches over and jerks Gareth's chain realllly hard..... 'hands chain to to Helter'.. here you try... its fun!

Z....:gee:

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Why isn't this thread locked yet? It's not funny or relevant to UO? Why is this one different from the others that have been locked here?
Thank you forum police, don't worry about it. Perhaps you should think about why your threads do get locked.

Z

Zelda of Zed

tisk tisk... i have never had one of my post.... oh wait.. yeah Gareth has locked up some of post... grin...nm

Helter.. give me that chain back! We must distract him from the truth.

Z...

Status
Not open for further replies.