• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gardening skill

Dook

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
i have been playing for a few days, and i am now and then a bit frustrated with the skill learning system ,, Finding the beginning of a skill in this world is intensely hard at times. May just for me, i do not know. The gardening skill start is my current trouble. I will find it eventually but goodness i think maybe a hint at the skill starts would be helpful. I need an onion darnit!! So i guess my question is , what am i missing ? there has to be a way but everything i have requires at least 5 skill in gardening.. Just a hint ,, a direction , even a limerick would be terribly appreciated!

Avila

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
What you are in fact looking for is potato seedlings, sold by pretty much the same people as will sell you onion seedlings once you've planted your 3 or so potatoes. Off hand I think that's the Fairie by Sie's farm and the elf by the steps of the windmill who also sells the fertiliser recipe you'll need for higher gardening skill.

Dook

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
What you are in fact looking for is potato seedlings, sold by pretty much the same people as will sell you onion seedlings once you've planted your 3 or so potatoes. Off hand I think that's the Fairie by Sie's farm and the elf by the steps of the windmill who also sells the fertiliser recipe you'll need for higher gardening skill.
Thank You !