• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gardening question

Z

ZippyW

:eek: I got a phone call and paced away from the computer, and let a 3-year-old and his friend run around on my estate. I walked back over, and they had dug up 3 trees, yellow pie, b-day cake, and a feather. "It's just a game!" I repeated over and over, then replanted. LOL! So, just to make sure, these will regrow like before, taking a week or so, and I can't pick my 7 in the meantime, right?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From our gardening article found here:

A tree will take (3 x the level of the gag you used to plant) days to grow and bear fruit. So a level 1 cupcake tree takes 3 days to grow while a level 7 wedding cake tree takes 21 days to grow. You receive your organic bonus the day before the tree matures.
In other words, that birthday cake will take 18 days to fully grow.

S

SSniffleslam

I'm pretty sure you can still pick your wedding cake, but it just won't have the bonus weight when you use it.