• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Garden Shed - 15th Year Vet Reward - Add Storage to Your House

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sold out.

Hi folks..... My account is 16 years old and I have only chosen some of the vet rewards I'm entitled to, so I'm offering you this opportunity.

Here's a great chance to add two extra chests to your home. Chests don't count against your doubtless maxed out storage capacity. With today's patch anyone can use this great item.

Looks neat too:

Only 220mil each. Lowest price around. ICQ number is 8233819

"The Garden Shed is a 15th year Veteran Reward that contains two secure containers that do not count towards house storage limits, each capable of holding 125 items with no weight limit. The containers can be accessed by standing near the door of the shed and double-clicking it. It can be placed to face east or south."

Last edited:

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, Leonidas, for such a smooth transaction! :)

Still a few available if anyone else needs a Garden Shed.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had someone contact me wanting to buy two but never heard back! So I still have them if anyone needs a nice Garden Shed today. Available for the next few hours.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK, going to bed, will post again tomorrow when I'm available to deal in Garden Sheds.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back and ready to deal in garden sheds.... as you all know, a shed sold for 231 million at Nail's auction last night and there were several bidders.