• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Garden Designers Affair (EM Event) Sunday, July 26th

F

Freya/Passion

What would nature colors only entail? I understand probably no white/black/blaze/pink/purple. But what about the blues and reds? I guess it doesn't sound natural, but I can always hope.

T

Tiri

I think the red poppies, blue flax, purple champion flowers any that are colored naturally would qualify? some of the yellow plants look nice too.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
since the objective is to compliment the surrounding area i believe thats why it is a plain plant (natural/neutral color) theme ... which means that the bright/dull (colors), the mutants (black-white) and the rare (pink-magenta-aqua-blaze) plants are not part of the theme ... *will try to get more verification :)

Also additional instructions have arrived by pidgeon post requesting that gardeners do NOT bring expensive deco such as rubble or deeded items to use in design.

F

Freya/Passion

Queen Mum if you wouldn't mind also asking about other deco. Like can I put a bird stand in the middle with a bird? Thanks a bunch!!

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How do you mean bird stand? We can't use deeded form items like a parrot perch, but there are other ways to make a bird 'stand' so need a little more detail on what you mean. Youu can send me a PM or ICQ if you want to keep it hush hush :)

Also, keep in mind that all items used are not guaranteed returnable and that expensive items like rares, semi rares, rubble, spring cleaning items (like the bamboo and yucca trees), holiday gifts, etc., are at the decorators own risk of losing and EM Eira suggest we don't do that as she would feel 'just awful' if something were to happen.

However, in addition to all the plants we can also use everyday lockdown items like furniture, statues, gems, candles, fruits, vegetables, etc to design the gardens.

Graphic of plants we can use...

Thanks to Stratics, Tower of Roses, UO Guide, and UO Forums for the use of 'plant' pictures from their sites.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Special Announcement*

EM Eira will be available this Friday, July 24th, at the Players Reward Museum from 5pm to 7pm Pacific (7pm to 9pm Central - 8pm to 10pm Eastern) for anyone interested in staking a claim for a special garden spot to work on during this Sundays' Garden Designers Affair!