• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

game mechanics

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi all, it's me again. since I have been gone for a very long time I am not sure about a couple of game mechanics. Hope you can help...

I realized that the daily cap for RoT gains is gone (yay!).

Does the daily cap for stat gains still apply? Or did they get rid of the daily stat cap of 12 stat points aswell?

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure the stat gain cap is gone well. My alt, newly created, maxed out stats inside of 48 hours.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
sounds good.
however, when I tried to gain stats now there seems to be a delay in between stat gains (about 15 minutes).

Could it be 1 stat point every 15 minutes but no daily cap then? Or am I doing it wrong?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
they instituted a timer of 15 minutes between stats, but i think you are limited to 15 stat gains a day. Not 100% on this though.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
don't know about siege.. but prodo .. i have gained a stat on occasion with every tick of focus or med.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ahh la la land where you can GM in an hour - no thanks