• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gaining stealing over 100

C

Cacophonix

I'm at 100.7 stealing right now, scrolled to 115. I'm stealing 10 stone items, but I haven't had a gain in a couple of hours. I was gaining relatively fine up to 100.7. Can I gain to 105 with 10 stone items or do I need to move up to 11 stone items now?

T

Thiefy

go to buc den at the bank and place a bag infront of you.

at buc den u dont get guard-wacked.

place inside of the bag a few goldpiles so u have every pile in range of 11 stones, or 15.

steal from this piles.

G

Take a break, get some gains in other skills. Go out and get your character killed. Then come back fresh, with some new 11 stone items, load them into your packy and try again. You'll hit dry spots, everyone does (well except when you play Siege) so keep up with your attempt, they will eventually start back up...la