• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

gah ~~ vendor help please

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
see, this is why I don't do the vendor thing, I completely forget to pay those poor folks :sad4:

right now I've got a little doll in my moving crate that says she is my missing vendor.... the only reason I have these people in my house is to showcase past and present crafters of the Legends shard, which they all wear or hold

I can interact in every way with this stuck little doll with the exception of getting her clothes off of her, which is the only thing I want to do.....

can anyone help with this? is there a way to pop her back where she was, or at the very least, to reclaim the clothing she had on?

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been awhile since I gave one of my vendors a time out in the moving crate..so I can't remember for certain which works to get them back out.

One of two things comes to mind..either you..Stand where you want the vendor to be and click on yourself bringing a drop down menu up..on the menu is place vendor I believe....or you stand where you want it to be and interact with the house sign..I am thinking the gump is on yourself though. Of course you have to be the owner of the house and be standing in the house for this to work..
Hope that helps Devil's Own!

K

kray2s

Been awhile since I gave one of my vendors a time out in the moving crate..so I can't remember for certain which works to get them back out.

One of two things comes to mind..either you..Stand where you want the vendor to be and click on yourself bringing a drop down menu up..on the menu is place vendor I believe....or you stand where you want it to be and interact with the house sign..I am thinking the gump is on yourself though. Of course you have to be the owner of the house and be standing in the house for this to work..
Hope that helps Devil's Own!
The 1st ones right;)

Stand where u want it , click yourself, select "get vendor"

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thought I'd better report back here :)

tried every which way to get an option on my avatar, and never did find it

what worked was the house sign.... two options on there, the first was to call down the vendors, and the second was to reclaim vendor inventory, which gave me back everything she was wearing

I think if I had waited until tomorrow there would have only been a backpack in the packing crate, cause when I used that reclaim inventory option it told me that there was 16 hours left on the timer.... I think maybe the little doll appears there when they are out of money but still have time on them, which makes no sense at all, but that's what I saw there.... a negative (red) number for money, and the 16 hours left on the timer

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thought I'd better report back here :)

tried every which way to get an option on my avatar, and never did find it

what worked was the house sign.... two options on there, the first was to call down the vendors, and the second was to reclaim vendor inventory, which gave me back everything she was wearing

I think if I had waited until tomorrow there would have only been a backpack in the packing crate, cause when I used that reclaim inventory option it told me that there was 16 hours left on the timer.... I think maybe the little doll appears there when they are out of money but still have time on them, which makes no sense at all, but that's what I saw there.... a negative (red) number for money, and the 16 hours left on the timer

If you end up with just the little backpack I believe the vendor's clothes and a check of leftover money should be inside.