• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

G-X is going to post a thread about how wonderful they are. Here's the truth ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

ViviOrunitia

So my girlfriend decided to run down to despise to see if there was any action. She noticed that it was on level 3 and proceeded to the island. Low and behold I look over at her screen, and G-X was there, I'd say about 2 or 3 of them, with A Dog from BNAE. We killed them all and got Baracoon down to about 75% before they came back. We killed them some more, my GF went red (and G-X seems to think she cares), and we finally died.

Before you ask, no i didn't take screen shots. Because it's a waste of time. Although I'm sure the trammies we killed did ... only when they finally killed the 2 of us.

Anyhow, we called in 2 others to assist us, and a few BNAE came to help them. We won, killed Bara, and left after some smack talking.

Most of it consisted of them called us hackers, yadda yadda, and a lot of "I can't believe you brought your whole alliance HAHAHAHAHA" .... once again we had a total of 4 to 5 people, same as you (although i'm pretty sure you had more). One of them also mentioned posting screenshots of us "hacking" on the forums ... wow.

Anyway, the point of the story is don't accuse people of hacking just because they kill you. Especially if you're new to Felucca.

Peace.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ive learned to ignore them honestly. Ive been accused of everything in the book. Its just a way to get under your skin really. Just ignore them putzes.

Status
Not open for further replies.