• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fyi on art assets by Grimm

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah i would also say a few animation tweaks would be much better than releasing high res textures for terrain, for example a nice firesteed, or different faction horses, better looking drakes.
I have a lot- and I do mean A LOT of pokers in the fire. These pokers cover environment, FX, AND animation stuff. Actually, I've started the process on something for animations, but you guys won't really notice the difference except for a lot of animation bugs getting fixed. This is a long process, but I've been working on it in the off hours. So a lot o stuff is getting worked on, you will most likely see several small updates, then hopefully a whopping one... followed by another whopping one. And I'm not even talking about the things going down in the regular course of the UO publishes and stories. So I'm very(e10) busy... LOL

-Grimm
To view the original post, please click here