• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fuse Cords!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had 3000 before the pub.......... I have 16 left.......... I Hate making Fuse Cords! They really could at least make the potash part the same as the charcoal part and them all make in one go!!! I hate time sinks like this..... Thats All :)

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just went in and checked vendor search, 850 to 1000 gold each for fuses, might be worth the time spent killing all the dang sheep to make the yarn. :mf_prop:

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yeah I have been selling them at 850gp pretty quick I thought but they are a pain in the butt to make

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you play UO and grind skills and the hunting, your not wrapped at all, much less not to tight, :p