FURY and Dreads Rest Inn (DRI): Army of Dawn

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
C

CatLord

"In these times....

I feel it is necessary to quote the great Designer Dragon:

" In an odd sort of summary... Being safe from evil is, in my mind, an uneven tradeoff for the fact that you don't get to be heroes anymore, in that you can just opt out of fighting evil.

It may be nobody wants to be heroes except when it doesn't count, when it isn't challenging, that people would rather fight "pretend evil" than the real thing, but I don't personally believe that.

I still think people are better than that. I know this is an odd and probably controversial (perhaps even stupid) position to take, but it's how I feel.

I think that the greatest value of interactive entertainment is when it engages you for real, and teaches you things for real."

Target."

Greetings... we are recruiting knight-errants...

FURY accepts those that wish to join the TormTar ranks.
http://www.uoforums.com/loyal-fury/60428-code-precepts.html

DRI accepts the veteran warriors that wish to make a stand. (TB)
http://www.uoforums.com/dreads-rest-inn-tb/62270-if-you-would-like-join.html

Our goals are known:
- promote equality,
- defeat the shadowlord minions, minaxians and keep an eye on the treacherous counsellors,
- defend the spawns and the freemen of Catskills.

Our current goal is to be prepared to help Queen Dawn reclaim Felucca from the smothering hold of Minax.

You can find our Champions in Yew, fighting the Good fight... in Despise, defending the Catskillian Spawners... in the Faction Towns, enforcing the Law and Order of TB...

Soon War will be declared on the Evil guilds... and then our battle will extend to all facets... where we will leave no stone unturned in our effort to eradicate all sources of corruption...

Be Safe out there...

Thank you.

(We suggest everyone visit Sonoma and the EM Royal Army Camp)

C

CatLord

Stage #1
Create the Core of FURY/DRI... complete.
(everyone is welcomed to join us and RP a TormTar)

Stage #2
Declare war on the opposing faction guilds, so we extend our rping pvp to all facets... underway.