• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fun With Gargoyle Picks!!!

G

After about 15 minutes of running back and forth, Recharging mana to heal I finally killed it. It was my first Para Valorite Ellie I solo'ed. Sad thing was It didnt have a chest or any chocolate Ingredants. But Here is my Pic with it.

Well back to mining another one up.

G

Dang it the valorite got cut off but I do have a witness to back my story up!!!!

E

Elektra Rose

Rofl!! Yes he does! I was minding my own business gate hopping lol and when I happened to hit the gate to valor I seen to my great surprize a smithy/miner kicking a$$ with a Para Valorite Ele!

Was a sight I tell you! I didnt realize that those miners meant business! So my only thought was watch out reds try to pk this mule you might just be in for a shock!