• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fun Harry @ Wrong last night TDT

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We took it fairly easily the first time. When you guys tried to take it back your first push was pretty good.. I think you got 4 of us.

Then we put up fields and held while we ressed and then we pushed outside once more. It was pretty much over after that.

The open field fighting outside of Wrong entrance was pretty fun too.

Ugh.. it would be so much easier to see the targets if your bars were orange :(.

Anyways, fun fight, hope to get more soon.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dude I have no idea how I even ended up there. But I had a blast sticking out like a sore thumb and getting killed a lot. Coolest fight ive seen in a LONG time.
Bravo everyone.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude I have no idea how I even ended up there. But I had a blast sticking out like a sore thumb and getting killed a lot. Coolest fight ive seen in a LONG time.
Bravo everyone.
It was quite chaotic, and had a little bit of everything. Some grinder, some pushes, and some open field. Fights like that one are what keep my recurring $12.99 per account coming every month.

I accidentally bolad one of our own guys because he didn't get in our party, so I was just chucking bolas at any non-party bar!

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
was good stuff man, def get credit for holding it man ...we don't like to give up but that grinder man was NASTY lol ...good stuff from both groups